Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Difficulties accessing email account

• 23-03-2017 10:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

I am having significant difficulties opening my eir email account for the last week or so.  It takes about 10 attempts to open it.  Which is not acceptable.

I have deleted a lot of emails and I have changed my password but the issue continues.  This is what I am getting (I have removed my email address and password from this).  I've had my eir account since 1994 or 1995.  And the current issues are a total pain, because my eircom email address is my main one.  

Can you tell me how to deal with this issue or else how to put a permanent redirect to my gmail account please.
    [font=eir-medium-web, "Arial Medium"]Log in not found[/font]
    The username or password you entered has not been recognised. Forgotten your password?

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]
    webmail_issues.png
    Regularly changing your password helps keep your account secure. Click here to change your password now

[/font]
    [font=eir-medium-web, "Arial Medium"]webmail login[/font]
    [font=eir-medium-web, "Arial Medium"]eircom is now eir. Our name has changed but your email account details have not.[/font]

Username:
    Password:Forgot or change your password

Login using basic version

Issue with Webmail on eir.ie 26/11/2016

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi Bicycle,

I am very sorry to hear this.

I would recommend getting in contact with our technical support team on 1890 260 260 or freephone 1901 and they can assist you with any eircom.net issues.

Thanks,
    Anna.

Advertisement