Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jumper EZpad 5SE Keyboard/Mouse problem

Options
  • 23-03-2017 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a Jumper EZpad 5SE with a magnetic detachable keyboard with mouse pad.

One day at boot up with absolutely no previous indication of a problem the keyboard and mouse pad just stopped working. Neither was there a mouse pointer showing on the screen.

The conclusion that I jumped to was that the drivers had been overwritten or that something had gone wrong with the drivers but I couldn't find anything to support that. I also noticed that Device Manager wasn't picking up the keyboard when either attaching or removing it. From that I started to get the impression that maybe there was a physical break in the magnetically attached connection between the tablet and the keyboard.

I wondering if anyone knows of a way to test if the keyboard is at fault or could it still be a driver issue.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,416 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

does the touch screen work?

have you tried an OTG cable?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭davidod1

Thanks Skerries.Yes the touch screen is working. It is working flawlessly apart from the keyboard/mouse pad.

I have and OTG cable but what did you think I should be trying with it. BTW I forgot to mention that it is running Windows 10.

Advertisement