Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blood test help??

Options
  • 23-03-2017 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi everyone, I need some advice.

I have been tired and lacking in energy for a while now, I want to get a blood test done asap, but do not want to go to my doctor as I am planning on changing doctor soon since I don't like my GP. They also charge 30 euro for a blood test, and on top of 55 euro, I am not doing that with a GP who I don't find helpful.

Is there a way of going directly to the hospital? or can anyone recommend a Dr in South Dublin?

Thanks, appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

Hi lovelife,

Unfortunately medical advice and recommendations of health professionals are not allowed on the forum so I've closed the thread. In any case, you will need to consult with a doctor who can order any appropriate/relevant tests and then interpret the results after.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement