Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP recommendation for Dublin South?

Options
  • 23-03-2017 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi everyone, I need some advice.

I have been tired and lacking in energy for a while now, I want to get a blood test done asap, my current GP is not right for me, and need to find a new one.

Can anyone recommend a Dr that is helpful?

Thanks, appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Where in Dublin South? General location?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭lovelife92

I live in Sandyford, but can go anywhere relatively close. Do you know if I can go to a new doctor, get blood tests done, and the results be sent there? or do I have to go do all that with my GP? thanks

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I use Slievemore Clinic in Stillorgan, there's a few different doctors there but i used Dr. Grimm (unfortunate name :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Trotters

There's a place near Goatstown called Drummartin Clinic, they are described as Integrative Medicine: and they do a sort of survey of general health. The guy is very nice (I've been to him) and he always does blood tests for hormones, minerals, all sorts of things.

It is beside the Hollingsworth bicycle shop on the Kilmacud Rd, near where it joins the Goatstown road.

Advertisement