Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir Fibre Broadband availability in Skerries

Options
  • 23-03-2017 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

Can someone please help me figure out if Fibre Broadband is available yet in my part of Skerries, Co Dublin ... I've seen a couple of other related threads and understand that many streets in Skerries which are directly connected to the exchange have not yet been enabled for Fibre Broadband.

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi squeeze,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You can check if eFibre is available here by inputting your telephone number or address.

You can also enter your contact details and you will be contacted as soon as eFibre is available on your line.

Thanks,
    Anna.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 squeeze

Thanks Anna,

I'm familiar with the link and it seems that my area can currently only get up to 7mB; I do not currently have a telephone line so want to ideally know what the plans are for rolling out Fibre Broadband to my direct area, I will PM you more details if that is ok.

Thanks,

Squeeze

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

PM received.

I will have a look into this further for you and PM you with an update.

Thanks,
    Anna. 

Advertisement