Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuschia makeup

Options
  • 23-03-2017 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭

Are their products any good? Ive heard mixed reviews

x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Are they not a white label brand?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

GingerLily wrote: »
    Are they not a white label brand?

Ive heard this before, I know they buy their brushes and contour palettes in bulk from companies for very little money but I dont know anything about their foundations, eyeshadows and lipsticks only that theyre not tested on animals, id really love to find cruelty free alternatives that actually work.

White label brand doesnt always mean its a bad product though does it? Blank canvas and So sue me use white label brands too.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

I went to a makeup event they held before and got a few of their bits. I love the highlighter and blush - not gone on the loose pigment. I also got one of their brushes which is quite nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Fushia are having a warehouse clearance sale on their site at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Their lipsticks are highly pigmented so very long-wearing but quite drying.
    I had my makeup done for a wedding using their products and although the foundation lasted all day I thought it looked a bit flat, so maybe not the best for dry skin like mine. The concealer was excellent.
    I wasn't blown away by the eyeshadows but that could have been down to how they were applied - good for a natural look but I don't know how good they would be for a more dramatic effect.
    The mascara was good, again long-wearing, absolutely no smudging after 19 hours of wear, a few tears and a session!

• Advertisement
Advertisement