Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teching Abroad in Dubai

Options
  • 23-03-2017 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm currently studying in Denmark as an international student for a bachelor of education for international primary schools.
    I'm Irish and I have seen a lot of Irish teachers have decided to go abroad to Dubai / Abu Dhabi.
    I will be a newly qualified in June 2018 and I would be hoping to have a job for August / September 2018.
    I would just like to know a few things about teaching in Dubai and as there is only old threads about this topic I decided to start a new one.
    Is anyone over there at the moment or looking to go there next year as well?
    I'm curious about teaching standards, pay, cost of living, how to get a job over there as an Irish new teacher, quality of life etc.
    Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

ItaConnell wrote: »
    I'm currently studying in Denmark as an international student for a bachelor of education for international primary schools.
    I'm Irish and I have seen a lot of Irish teachers have decided to go abroad to Dubai / Abu Dhabi.
    I will be a newly qualified in June 2018 and I would be hoping to have a job for August / September 2018.
    I would just like to know a few things about teaching in Dubai and as there is only old threads about this topic I decided to start a new one.
    Is anyone over there at the moment or looking to go there next year as well?
    I'm curious about teaching standards, pay, cost of living, how to get a job over there as an Irish new teacher, quality of life etc.
    Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Post same again in the sub forum 'teaching abroad' ..... scroll up to the top of the page and you'll find it... also do a search within the forum on Dubai or UAE or any of the agents you know about.

Advertisement