Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting backyard done up

• 23-03-2017 9:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Thinking of getting the backyard done up a bit as it looks poor, previous owner of house did a diy patio job and it's brutal. Uneven, water pooling on it, looks awful.

Anyway I'm looking for recommendations on a good contractor that does driveways and backyards. A guy who cleans driveways etc told me to get pattern imprinted concrete down as it's much better maintenance wise and easier to clean.

I got a quote today and it's high enough really, from FCD Driveways, anybody familiar with them! Could you recommend somebody else?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭OO7FITZY

hello

just wondering of you got any reply here?
    Need to get two jobs done in the back/front garden
    1. looking for quotes on concrete imprinting
    2. need someone to fit 40m of capping stones to my boundary garden walls

appreciate if someone could send me some recommendations re the 2 jobs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Could be relevant, think it's the same company in Galway and limerick

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057567240

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

I went with a company called Stone Age in the end, based in crecora. Although a bit pricey they did. An excellent job which will never have to be revisited.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭OO7FITZY

last post 2017

- can anyone give some good recommendations - looking for a new patio to be laid on top of an older one (will need to be raised about 30cm), also will prob need a drain to collect run off.

Advertisement