Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Source of Speedplay V.2 snap shims?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭guym

TGD wrote: »
    Anybody got a source for these please? I just want the shims but will of course buy a full kit if I can source one.
    Wiggle have them listed but are out of stock - http://www.wiggle.com/speedplay-v2-cleat-snap-shim-base-plate-kit/

Which shims are you looking for, I might have some left over, If I remember rightly it depends on which shoe brand you use to which shims you require?

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭TGD

guym wrote: »
    Which shims are you looking for, I might have some left over, If I remember rightly it depends on which shoe brand you use to which shims you require?

Thanks for the response. Speedplay have changed the design of their Zero cleats and the 'snap' shims have changed to match. These are the ones the go front and back. I have some of the old black one - the new V.2 type are blue-ish I believe.
    PM please if you think you have some and I'll arrange payment/postage etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭redmaxi

Wiggle have them listed but are out of stock - http://www.wiggle.com/speedplay-v2-cleat-snap-shim-base-plate-kit/

They're back in stock now...

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭guym

Thanks for the response. Speedplay have changed the design of their Zero cleats and the 'snap' shims have changed to match. These are the ones the go front and back. I have some of the old black one - the new V.2 type are blue-ish I believe.
    PM please if you think you have some and I'll arrange payment/postage etc.

Just had a look at what I have, I've attached a picture of the shims I have left after attaching the cleats to my Sidi shoes. If these shims are any use to you let me know and i'll post them out to you FOC, no probs.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭TGD

Thanks guys - I've ordered from Wiggle, just to be sure and now that they are available again ....

• Advertisement
Advertisement