Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPhone 7

Options
  • 23-03-2017 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

How do I remove a song from my music library on my iPhone 7 without deleting it permanently from my iTunes library?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Not wanting to be a smart arse but wouldn't it be quicker to maybe try a google search instead of putting two posts here and waiting on an answer?

Deleting Content: Apple Website

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Jet1

Thanks for that Murpho999. I think you are missing the point though. The function of this site is to share information and help others where we can. If we all took your attitude there would be no point in posting anything here. So I would offer some free advice to you.
    IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE DON'T SAY ANYTHING :-)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Jet1 wrote: »
    Thanks for that Murpho999. I think you are missing the point though. The function of this site is to share information and help others where we can. If we all took your attitude there would be no point in posting anything here. So I would offer some free advice to you.

Problem is, it is constructive. There is technical support on Apple's site exactly for things like this. Murpho999 showed you where to find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Jet1 wrote: »

Charming, did you actually click on the link I posted?

I'm all for sharing information but I don't understand why a question would be put here whilst the answer is easily found on the internet, that's all.

Advertisement