Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recs for a Salon quality Shampoo for oily hair ?

Options
  • 24-03-2017 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Looking for recs for a good quality shampoo for oily roots , Currently using Joico Body Luxe and not loving it

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Alfaparf is good imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Joico shampoos have never done anything for me.

I don't really bother with salon quality shampoos much anymore as I've gone back to my natural colour (I've only virgin hair now, just got the last of the coloured hair cut out last week after 3 years of growing it out - yay!) but when my hair was blonde, I swore by Redken shampoos. Why don't you go to a salon that stocks Redken and ask them to recommend something for you? I've used various ones from Redken and find them better than any of the other professional brands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

I use a la roche posay shampoo when my hair goes through a very oily stage. Works by removing excess sebum (oil) from the scalp. Its quite good. Doesn't strip colour.

Advertisement