Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Watch band-makers (that ship to Ireland)

Options
  • 24-03-2017 11:33am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend some good 3rd party Watch band companies that ship to Ireland?

There's a lot out there but it's hard to find out which brands make the best product - and when I do they often don't ship to Ireland (or even Britain).

(Alternatively if there are any physical shops that have a good stock of 3rd party bands that would be even better - as it'd be nice to actually see the product before buying)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I've used Amazon before and got the JeTech brand I think they are.
    Had the nylon one and its great for the price and recently got the magnetic one (milanese loop) in black for €22 or something. Was slagging one of the lads who had the genuine one and you couldn't tell the difference from looking.
    Obviously the apple one was a fraction wide to fit the link perfectly and the outside of the clasp was sealed so not magnetic from the outside. But for sake of saving €180 quid I was delighted with it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B013SAJQB2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Thanks - had actually come across that the other day but they were out of stock when I went to order. Ended up getting another JETech strap, though (and a few others from MoKo.

Think I'll go back and pick one of those up, though. It's a really nice looking strap.

Advertisement