Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any benefit to Nespresso Club Membership?

• 24-03-2017 12:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

As far as I can tell , Nespresso Club is the only loyalty program that provides no rewards to its members whatsoever. Anyone know any different. Random emails about new "limited edition" coffees seems to be the extent of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭north south east west

Don't think so thought the exact same thing myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Benefit to Nespresso? Market research. Benefit to you? None.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

You get a club number. Some expensive looking stuff through the post occasionally.
    And he magazine a couple of times a year, the Dublin one was actually quite good and amazingly for a magazine done by such a heavy marketing company, there was very little mention of Nespresso in Ireland. The photos were stunning in it.

Don't think there is anything else you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭north south east west

You get a club number. Some expensive looking stuff through the post occasionally. And he magazine a couple of times a year, the Dublin one was actually quite good and amazingly for a magazine done by such a heavy marketing company, there was very little mention of Nespresso in Ireland. The photos were stunning in it.

Can't ever remember even getting a magazine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

I was thinking the magazine was the only benefit :rolleyes: but I haven't even had that in the past 6 years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

I've never got a magazine either or any other expensive looking stuff in the post. Not that I'm in the market for junk mail.

We've been conned lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

you can use your card to get a free coffee at the nespresso stores.

I find that they are really good at giving me free stuff when I pick up coffee. I have gotten nice cups, biscuits and the best free thing thing they gave me were two silicone ice trays for making iced coffee which are excellent.

BailMeOut wrote: »

I find that they are really good at giving me free stuff when I pick up coffee. I have gotten nice cups, biscuits and the best free thing thing they gave me were two silicone ice trays for making iced coffee which are excellent.

Woah. How'd you swing all that stuff? Do they just offer it to you out of the blue?

Where do you buy your pods?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I had to sign up to get the free coffee that came with the machine. So that was the incentive. Since then, nope I've seen nothing although if you buy via the website it probably makes things a tad quicker coz your info is saved. Membership schemes without membership benefits annoy me.

I thought just the act of buying sleeves entitled you to free coffee. Wasn't aware of any other freebies. What's your secret :D ??

• Advertisement

Woah. How'd you swing all that stuff? Do they just offer it to you out of the blue?

Where do you buy your pods?

I just chat and be nice to them! I get my coffee at BT who also give you BT credit on any Nespresso purchase (on Mrs. BailMeOut's BT loyalty card so she is happy!)

The ice trays are really good. They make a perfect cubes that pop right out of the tray.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

You get to pay downstairs in the store just off Grafton street but only if you remember to bring your useless membership card!!

A load of balls is what it is:D

got a free nespresso coffee pod holder today at BT!

Jammy fecker they now even forget to offer me the complimentary coffee when I buy my sleeves. I must look like a dodgy geezer!

Right I'm going to BT from now on!

Right I'm going to BT from now on!

ask for some nespresso biscuits - they are delicious!

Advertisement