Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business bank account with PTSB

Options
  • 24-03-2017 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone had experience with PTSBs business bank accounts? I'm currently with BOI which is very poor so anything would be an improvement but my business is mostly online so I'm particularly interested in their online banking platform and whether or not it resembles their personal online banking platform which is very good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ranjan

asdsadssd

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

stick with a personal account. the business accounts have a higher fee and I can't access the online banking from a mobile (only tablets and pc's allowed)

Being able to login online is pretty important imho.

hth

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

I have a sole trader business account with BOI and their mobile app is fine, it does everything I need it for. I also have a BOI personal account and their mobile app appears identical to their business app.

What are you looking for from your mobile account?

Advertisement