Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playerunknown's : Battlegrounds

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭circadian

I had to teamkill last night as there were 3 of us and a randomer. I was in a car with him driving and instead of picking up the other 2 memebers he just ran them over and swung around to finish them off.

Seems to be a problem with the random matchmaking, I've won a few games with a randomer on the team who's good and plays well but you also get people who see you with a fully kitted M4 or whatever and they start taking shots.

Also, shooting through the windows with bars is a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

2 random german lads killed me off on my 3rd game and i rage quit and refunded the game i was so annoyed.

Obviously re-bought the game and calmed down after.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

Pter wrote: »
    2 random german lads killed me off on my 3rd game and i rage quit and refunded the game i was so annoyed.

Classic Battlefield! :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Pter wrote: »

I'll be on around 6 for games ill add you to the squad

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I have started to jump out at the 1st chance and roll the survival dice, if I survive I generally make it to the top 10.

Its kinda fun.

• Advertisement

dreamers75 wrote: »
    I have started to jump out at the 1st chance and roll the survival dice, if I survive I generally make it to the top 10.

Its kinda fun.

we go primorsk, school or the powerplant, high gear if you survive inital gun fights

I'll be on around 6 for games ill add you to the squad

I won't be on this evening unfortunately

ARGHHHH!! They really need to fix the windows. I was shooting at a whole squad through a window into a stairwell and got no damage. Like a nice big shotgun spray and nothing.

circadian wrote: »
    ARGHHHH!! They really need to fix the windows. I was shooting at a whole squad through a window into a stairwell and got no damage. Like a nice big shotgun spray and nothing.

I headshotted a guy through a window with a Shotgun last night? if you dont have a choke on the shotty its range is sh1t..

Yeah I had a choke, it was practically point blank but it seems the hit detection was hitting the wooden frame in the middle and that was it. It happened to my team mate in the next game too.

• Advertisement

circadian wrote: »
    Yeah I had a choke, it was practically point blank but it seems the hit detection was hitting the wooden frame in the middle and that was it. It happened to my team mate in the next game too.

Annoying!

I wish you could put a sight on a shotgun. I don't trust iron sights.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I never ADS with shotguns, over the shoulder all the way.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    A never ADS with shotguns, over the shoulder all the way.

This, saiga with a compensator and extended mag. Boooooom!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Teamed up with a friend for my first ever duos game, didn't have voice chat on so we just communicated through messenger. He carried me hard with 8 kills but I won my first ever duo. 100% win rate and I think I'm never going to player duos again to keep it that way :D

win.png?width=873&height=492

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Have to say, this is very cheeky! :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

wwAQitgh.jpg

Ballix

madcabbage wrote:
    Have to say, this is very cheeky!

Ha deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SeanDubss

Been Playing this game since it came out and its really come along. Love it. Anyone ever looking to Duo or Squad add me on
    steam: SeanDubz or strangetamer187

SeanDubss wrote: »
    Been Playing this game since it came out and its really come along. Love it. Anyone ever looking to Duo or Squad add me on
    steam: SeanDubz or strangetamer187

Weird I only know of one person with that name be completely random if it was the same person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

madcabbage wrote: »

Have to say, this is very cheeky! :pac:

"Have you seen the original Jurassic Park"!? How old are these people?

Have yet to come up against it but.........14

https://gfycat.com/CookedMetallicAmericanrobin

Got a really weird final circle yesterday. Only option was to swim across and hope for the best.

https://imgur.com/a/eCFxq

It ended up on those rocks. I was stuck between two players and came 3rd. The fact that you can't be hit underwater seems like a bug.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Won a game last night but the best bit was leaving a trap for an enemy at the start of the game. Landed in an apartment complex, picked up a first aid kit and then dropped in a room, and hid where an enemy wouldnt see me. He strolled in to pick it up and BAM! Ez kill.

1.5gb patch out,
    This patch will be deployed to the main servers on Thursday, June 22nd, 5 PM KST / 8 AM UTC / 1 AM PDT and is expected to take approx. 1 hour to complete.

Server Performance
    Resolved an issue with server performance dropping drastically in certain circumstances.

Client Performance
    Improved rendering performance of other characters.
    Improved client performance during ranged combat.
    Improved rendering performance of vehicles, motorbikes, and boats at a distance.
    Improved the rendering performance of weapon effects at a distance.

Bug Fix
    Fixed a client crash that occurred when changing character appearance.
    Prevented users from removing shadows by changing Steam launch options.
    Fixed a bug that caused players to fire more ammo than the amount loaded.
    Fixed a bug that caused lung icon to be displayed as full while taking damage due to lack of oxygen underwater.
    Fixed an issue with indoor walls and objects overlapping each other.
    Fixed a bug that caused the wooden doors inside houses to have a metallic gloss.
    Fixed a bug that caused some parts of the clothing to be shown when firing a weapon while aiming down sights, using 4x or higher scopes.
    Fixed a bug that caused players to enter the DBNO state after drowning. You will now die immediately after taking fatal damage from lack of oxygen.
    Fixed a bug that prevented the use of healing items after firing full auto mode.
    Fixed a bug that caused flower beds to be shown incorrectly at a distance
    Partially fixed a bug that caused a character to be stuck in terrain.
    Partially fixed a bug that caused the camera to pass through some objects.

I looked at a vid for the long term dev of the game and im really looking forward to the new weather conditions being proposed - sunset and misty.

They should really help players who are sh!t at sniping and really good at getting shot at by snipers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Got the game today.

I have to say I am really disappointed.

Very boring. Run for 20 minutes - bang, dead.

Run for 20 minutes, see no one, yawn.

Find a good building, wait... bang dead.

The aiming is super clunky.

I am shocked this game is doing so well. am I missing something :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

am I missing something :confused:

Play in a team, solo is very campy and can be very boring. However, if you really want to play solo only, then be sure to parachute into one of the big towns, more people go there and the loot is alot better, so you're in for a more exciting start.

But yeah, alot of the game is running about scavenging what you can and running/driving long distances.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

The fact that you can't be hit underwater seems like a bug.

Or maybe just realistic?

Advertisement