Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playerunknown's : Battlegrounds

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Blazer wrote: »
    no its only if you stalk them across servers and they can prove that you were deliberately trying to get in to get them.
    I understand the banning but in my mind its stupid.
    Why don't the streamers just announce their server much like DICE announce that their Devs will be on a specific Battlefield server at a certain time etc.
    Hell I don't even take heed of who I've killed in Battlegrounds..its just a number to me.

some of the streamers need to have a word with themselves who has time to try find them then hunt them etc pathetic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Must take fare effort to get in the same games considering you can't search individual servers. Why bother? It was more of a problem in the Arma 3 BR mod servers since you could see everyones name on joining the room.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

dreamers75 wrote: »
    So its now the norm that when you kill a youtuber/streamer you record it to prove your innocence.

Just killed that frankieonpc lad....so awaiting my ban..................

Its only the smaller time ones complain, frankie matimio etc all take the piss out of lads that try. There was a weird teleport glitch in one of jack frags, he killed a guy and his buddy who were sitting in a jeep, the lads were like 2 km away but on jacks stream they were right beside him, he thought they were hackling, so they popped into stream and gave there coords and sure enough they were a mile away

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Grimmz was bragging about having multiple people banned for stream sniping.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

:eek:

745,721 858,468 Dota 2
    519,172 614,781 PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
    500,519 517,729 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
    97,359 129,517 H1Z1: King of the Kill
    82,297 84,212 Path of Exile
    66,505 75,266 Grand Theft Auto V
    64,887 64,887 Football Manager 2017
    58,503 63,880 Team Fortress 2
    51,205 53,200 Warframe
    50,528 50,528 ARK: Survival Evolved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

:eek:

745,721 858,468 Dota 2
    519,172 614,781 PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
    500,519 517,729 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
    97,359 129,517 H1Z1: King of the Kill
    82,297 84,212 Path of Exile
    66,505 75,266 Grand Theft Auto V
    64,887 64,887 Football Manager 2017
    58,503 63,880 Team Fortress 2
    51,205 53,200 Warframe
    50,528 50,528 ARK: Survival Evolved

k9twBos.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

k9twBos.png

I think it's the amount of people who are playing the game. Just showing how popular PUBG is. 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

sok2005 wrote: »
    I think it's the amount of people who are playing the game. Just showing how popular PUBG is. ��

66725550.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yes, the left number is current players, the right is peak for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Any of you lads using Reshade? Just tried it there and if nothing else the sharpness it provides is crazy. It also makes the colors pop more. I definitely think it's worth checking out. This guides shows the installation towards the end (the rest in turns of 'optimisation' you can take or leave. Reshade is game legal btw.

EDIT it does seem to come with a 10-15 fps cost so be mindful of that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Been using ReShade with a while now, it's a must for me now,now color depth alone makes the game look so much better. Plenty of other tools in that application to suit people preferences too.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

Any of you lads using Reshade? Just tried it there and if nothing else the sharpness it provides is crazy. It also makes the colors pop more. I definitely think it's worth checking out. This guides shows the installation towards the end (the rest in turns of 'optimisation' you can take or leave. Reshade is game legal btw.

EDIT it does seem to come with a 10-15 fps cost so be mindful of that.

I followed the vid and all it did was crash my game on startup..

bigphil2 wrote: »

Doesn't work for me either. Once I press shift+F2, there are no options to choose from.

If you are Bluezoned with no hope of making it into the safe area, will you do your best to ensure you take someone else down with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

If you are Bluezoned with no hope of making it into the safe area, will you do your best to ensure you take someone else down with you?

Of Course! :)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Priority is always to ruin someone else's day if you're going down.

We did last night in Squad, we(2 of us left) held up 4 lads long enough to get them killed.

We at South Georgepol and the edge of the circle was Mylta, no car no hope of making it. We got held up in firefights.

The lads we did it too were super pissed about it :D Tbh they had no chance of making it either all we did was make their end game a little more interesting by killing them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

bigphil2 wrote: »
    Doesn't work for me either. Once I press shift+F2, there are no options to choose from.

No idea. I've an Nvidia 1060 and didn't/don't have an issue. Obviously it's not important but I think it's definitely worth it if you can get it to work. If you see a comparison video of with/without it it's a pretty stark difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Just won two chicken dinners in a row with the brother. That's enough exercise for my butt muscles tonight... Gonna try and break into the top 1000 tomorrow! :pac:

425654.jpg

425655.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Was told this was going to be an xbox 1 console exclusive, he didn't hear if it was timed or full.

Anyone else hear anything on this?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Almost guaranteed to be timed. Probably just while it's in early access.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

It's being published by MS on the XBox consoles but there is confusion as to what kinda exclusivity deal there is in place.
    Could be something like the Tomb Raider game a few years ago.

Xbox has some version of Early Access and it will be going to that allegedly this year.

Interview with Xbox tv last night on youtube.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

It's being published by MS on the XBox consoles but there is confusion as to what kinda exclusivity deal there is in place.
    Could be something like the Tomb Raider game a few years ago.

Published by MS, that's what he said - remember it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I doubt it will be out on console's this year. Still a good bit of work to be done i reckon. Unless they want to rush it out though to sell a few more X's.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I doubt it will be out on console's this year. Still a good bit of work to be done i reckon. Unless they want to rush it out though to sell a few more X's.

Xbox has early access scheme like Steam, so if they can release it anything close to what is is on PC right now then there's no reason why it can't be brought to XB1.

Brendan said the feedback from XB1 early access players would be invaluable to helping them improve it on console.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I tried playing it with my Xbox One S controller yesterday and it was horrible. Could not kill anyone. (Not that i kill many anyway:pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I tried playing it with my Xbox One S controller yesterday and it was horrible. Could not kill anyone. (Not that i kill many anyway:pac:)

Playing any FPS with a controller without proper console aim assist is horrible!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

3rd person wouldn't be bad though on xbox with a controller.
    However its' going to be severely restricted in terms of graphics etc..
    I'm gaming at 1440p on pc and its awesome but I shudder at the thought of playing it on the console version unless I get the xbox one x which should be able to get at 60fps at 1080p....hopefully.
    I've a few mates who only game on console so looking forward to having a few games with them on this.

Advertisement