Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playerunknown's : Battlegrounds

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

dreamers75 wrote: »
    The last kill tho, ran out of ammo in my short range weapon, you can see my panic at switching the fire rate :D

PRESS ALL THE BUTTONS!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Just got a chicken dinner..had a m24 the entire game north of Gal and thought I'd never get to use it..kills 1 guy with scar..another guy opens on me and I'm down to 1% health when another guy takes him out leaving me the chance to heal.
    3 left including myself and one of the guys decides to drive over someone opposite me at the other side of the circle..hello m24...goodbye opponent :)
    I would have been absolutely gutted if I hadn't killed someone with it or at least fired at someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Has the game been crashing for anyone else on this latest patch? Running a 1070 with an i5 4690k and its coming up with a memory error if the screen doesnt black out on me. Surely I've more than enough Vram to run this smoothly without any major issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

That message is ram related. People with 8gb have been having it the most. Restarting after each game completely eliminates it.

It's a strange bug. I reinstalled when I had it and haven't seen it pop up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

New gun next week and foggy weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

the fog will really upset the Snipers..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Here's the new gun, the Mini-14. It'll be a general spawn, so no crate drops.

DJLTkMrVwAMrRDg.jpg

People speculating that it's a 5.56 Single fire rifle, akin to a 5.56 SKS. Doesn't look like it has a bottom attachment rail. Could possibly take an Uzi stock.

It's already got an Uzi stock? Surely you mean tactical stock for the m416/vector?

I

RossieMan wrote: »
    It's already got an Uzi stock? Surely you mean tactical stock for the m416/vector?

I

Nah there are just some thoughts that it'll drop with no stock and the Uzi stock will be an attachment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Are there levels in this?

Jayop wrote: »
    Are there levels in this?

Nope, kill everyone or hide are your options.

Its 100 player DM and you get whatever you find or loot from the other player you killed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Nope, kill everyone or hide are your options.

Its 100 player DM and you get whatever you find or loot from the other player you killed.

Cool. I'm brutal at games so I like a game that we're all equal at and grinding doesn't help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

This game kind of feels like Dark Souls where you can't learn from your past mistakes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Remember to join the Boards Discord server for games.

thinking of buying this game but....

see lots of negative feedback about -
    - being banned by a streamer for doing nothing much wrong
    - microtransactions for good gear (camo skins etc) that make a difference to the game if you don't have them (pay for them)

what would active players have to say about the above?

glasso wrote: »

- microtransactions for good gear (camo skins etc) that make a difference to the game if you don't have them (pay for them)

Couple players got banned for "stream sniping" whether you agree with it or not it doesn't really matter, just don't do it I guess.

You get points every game that you can spend on loot crates that have clothing items in them, for a limited time they had crates you could buy with real money to help fund their event. There are no items in the crates that will benefit your gameplay.

Couple players got banned for "stream sniping" whether you agree with it or not it doesn't really matter, just don't do it I guess.

You get points every game that you can spend on loot crates that have clothing items in them, for a limited time they had crates you could buy with real money to help fund their event. There are no items in the crates that will benefit your gameplay.

yes the comments about stream sniping was that they were being banned when they weren't actually stream sniping.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

glasso wrote: »

No idea about the bannings. All my mates playing with no issues. One of my mates likes to try and hit me in the head all the time with the frying pan and hasn't been banned when successful. I imagine mountain/molehill.

Skins... Literally everything you have as default is absolutely fine. Some of the 'paid' content I've seen is freaking yellow tracksuits so unless they design a custard map I think we can assume there's no massive advantage going on with the skins. You can also pick clothes up as you go, take from other players you kill and you get ingame money which you spend on crates yourself.

If you think you'll enjoy this game go for it. It's pretty cool.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Finally lost my Chicken Dinner virginity

427607.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭circadian

Outside the circle win ya cheeky sod!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Nope I was in the circle it was just tiny at the time! Bit of cat and mouse around the building there for 3 minutes.

Still waiting on my first dinner in any mode. Damn my luck !!

Got an 11 kill solo win this morning. Have had plenty of wins, but have never been shaking so much at the end like this one.

Duo or solo definitely the easiest to win.

RossieMan wrote: »
    G

Duo or solo definitely the easiest to win.

Squad is exceptionally difficult to win when one of the idiots on your squad fires at another squad before everyone is position.

Single most reason for not winning in Squad ^^

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

BigBallsMcGinty. Wish I had thought of that.

BigBallsMcGinty. Wish I had thought of that.

I can't really take credit for it. It was written on a pipette pump in work and when I saw it I knew then the name of my future first born son. Until then I'll be taking it for all my online games. Retr0gamer is too retro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Still have the shakes from this performance! :O

Haha. I get the shakes if i kill one person. Maybe some Diazepam is needed. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

madcabbage wrote: »
    Still have the shakes from this performance! [14 kills]:O
    Jaysus, thats a whole month of PUBG kills for me :eek::D

Advertisement