Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playerunknown's : Battlegrounds

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

Must get back in touch with you gents. Some great times back in the day.

Had a game earlier when the frying pan somehow got stuck over my face.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/299197704838316032/361255090406948864/20170923214416_1.jpg

I got hit in the face multiple times and I heard the clank of the bullets bouncing off. Saved my life at least 5 times. So broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Had a game earlier when the frying pan somehow got stuck over my face.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/299197704838316032/361255090406948864/20170923214416_1.jpg

I got hit in the face multiple times and I heard the clank of the bullets bouncing off. Saved my life at least 5 times. So broken.

Muhahaha :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Hope you didn't get reported for hacks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

got my first chicken dinner :)
    EC7B15A919CE053AAEC75FE0521FBD7914924A3B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

BaRcOe wrote: »

I've come 2nd a few times, but usually I lose concentration because the noise of my hearth beating extra fast distracts me!

like this? :)

xox1qvlvr1oz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Skerries wrote: »
    like this? :)

xox1qvlvr1oz.jpg

That function should be added to this game! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hopped on for a quick game and ended up winning..nice :)
    got 4 nice kills and was nicely kitted out as I bailed outside Georgopol and first shed I ran into? M416 and SKS--can't get luckier than that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Skerries wrote:
    like this?

Skerries was that your original pic or did you get from the net? Just I seen Unilad gaming shared it and it would be impressive if it was your OC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

New normandy dlc currently closed beta in japan.

https://gfycat.com/selfreliantillegalbedbug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I wonder what Acheivements they're going to put in for the Xbox version.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

I'd love a shooting range. Just somewhere to get my eye in with a few stationary and moving targets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I just jump into the school for shooting practice. You don't usually last long but it's good for up close gun fights.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

We always drop where there's lots of people now. You get to play a little death match game at first and if you come out on top you have plenty of loot. Finifnig it much more enjoyable than the stealthy/avoid everybody approach from before.

I find you do better later on too as you're not only having your first gun fight when it's down to 15 people.

Pac1Man wrote: »
    I'd love a shooting range. Just somewhere to get my eye in with a few stationary and moving targets.

Ye know there's an actual shooting range on that map too :D

a nice quiet game where I didn't meet anyone for the whole game until the very end...I had pushed out to Gatza and no one else was even near it..as I pushed further east the map actually ended up back at Gatza so luckily for me I was able to keep return back the way I came as I knew no one else was on the same path.
    I passed the hut this guy was in and just waited for him..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Those camping skills are on point. You got lucky they all came towards you.

Game really isn't enjoyable that way I find. Prefer to land somewhere with others and fight it out.

It's called gatka, too.

RossieMan wrote: »

Game really isn't enjoyable that way I find. Prefer to land somewhere with others and fight it out.

It's called gatka, too.

lol I even checked the spelling on google :)
    Actually I wasn't camping..Circle was down to the final 3 rings and I was sneaking forward.
    Camping is staying in one spot for a long time. In my case I was literally only on the ground about 20 seconds when the guys came towards me.
    And I wasn't lucky they came towards me..I already knew I had at least one guy in the hut behind me with at least 3 ahead of me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

It's called gatka, too.

I've yet to play the game but i've watched plenty of videos on youtube. From my analysis, bunny hopping around the place like in Battlefield 3 isn't the best course of action to take if you want to win the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

You dont like winning do you?

Blazer nailed that, why move when they will come to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I've yet to play the game but i've watched plenty of videos on youtube. From my analysis, bunny hopping around the place like in Battlefield 3 isn't the best course of action to take if you want to win the game.

jaysus I cant wait for this to come out on xbox, I've nearly watched more videos of this being played than I've spent time actually playing games I own at this stage.

Bet I've more wins than you blazer. But it's not a dick measuring contest. I personally don't see the enjoyment of waiting in a bush on someone to come towards me. I'll always push the fight if I have too. Gets me killed a lot sure. But gets me more wins and kills too.

Bet I've more wins than you blazer. But it's not a dick measuring contest. I personally don't see the enjoyment of waiting in a bush on someone to come towards me. I'll always push the fight if I have too. Gets me killed a lot sure. But gets me more wins and kills too.

I've a bucket of wins especially on single player.
    I play aggressively especially with silenced weapons. Again you're not looking at the circle size..its basically the size of a football field which is nothing in PUBG with still 6 or 7 of us on it. I don't camp for the game as I'm constantly moving but when the circle is that small you need to get down and crawl :)
    It's FPS mode by the way..

i looked up your stats, a bucket load is a little over exaggerated. i know the stats arent properly counted and all that though.

everyone has a different playing style i suppose, shroud is one of the best players ive seen even though most of his kills are his own stream snipers.

Whats the stats page again?

I wish to gloat

i looked up your stats, a bucket load is a little over exaggerated. i know the stats arent properly counted and all that though.

everyone has a different playing style i suppose, shroud is one of the best players ive seen even though most of his kills are his own stream snipers.

yeah Shroud is a fantastic player. I tend to play solo a lot as I find very few players like to think tactically in this game or rush into battles without seeing what's going on first.
    Would definitely love more squad/duo games if more likeminded people were around.
    My style of play is to push out to unmanned areas and fight my way back in,..also love the military base and especially the 3 small sheds at the back which generally have a gun and allow you to attack from behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭BillyHasMates

Just got this game a few days ago. Just finding my feet. Only problem I see so far is there is no option to practice each weapon to improve aim etc and find out what the best gear is, a bit like a tutorial or practice range. I am still taking far too long to loot. Any recommendations on sound/video settings to better detect enemy players?

Just got this game a few days ago. Just finding my feet. Only problem I see so far is there is no option to practice each weapon to improve aim etc and find out what the best gear is, a bit like a tutorial or practice range. I am still taking far too long to loot. Any recommendations on sound/video settings to better detect enemy players?

Drop straight to the school to get better at gun play

• Advertisement

dunno what was done in that patch other than making the default server north american, but i just got 2 chicken dinners in a row :D

Winner Winner
    Chicken Dinner

Advertisement