Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playerunknown's : Battlegrounds

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

cdkeys down..must be getting hammered by people trying to buy it.

also the servers are live on xbox so anyone buying a key gets to play it right now.
    which is why cdkeys is getting hammered :)

got through after a few attempts..nah still timing out at checkout,.

use their direct link

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdkeys.com%2Fxbox-live%2Fgames%2Fplayerunknowns-battlegrounds-xbox-one&h=ATMpHDVk7PsnVStUElIsK-yQ8y2CPxOiI_cFCgwYJHl6C-AseR8obk6ZwduzFAuzdzTpcpJERey2WbSSJZ_r4VSTcsEyj3nWJNbTf05xNanROEzUKkmPrx-fd95dLg_bqat52db0dOBkZhiFua43tv0GPUyu81Eqjj7ZdcvDNP0QpO2HEYJcIDeqz91Oqom0N5C9_szlKracQarS9lYuQ20MuSLs4Jj58MiLEVL5AFU2nkT3vt3_yb0weM72_IV4sGmyjX3jWUCxOQgS22ej1aNntNUompnauoZfDJw

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Have it already paid for via paypal but cdkey site timed out.
    Have raised support case with them so be aware that you could run into the same problem.
    Obviously every tom dick and harry is trying to buy it.
    I hope they're using MS servers for the xbox version :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

dreamers75 wrote: »

Won't get it straight away though. Says the 12th. Damn Eurogamer for tweeting about cdkeys. Damn them to HELL!!

launches at midnight though. apparently xbox version is just under 6gb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Played a few rounds of it so far. Feels extremely sluggish compared to playing it on a pc. Reloading takes a while as you press and hold X to do it. Controls take some getting used to but all in all for just over 20 euro can't complain. Looks decent on the X too.

They need to up that FPS on the Xbox one x. It’s sluggish alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Blazer wrote: »
    They need to up that FPS on the Xbox one x. It’s sluggish alright.

Up the sensitivity to 10. The difference is drastic. It was so sluggish at first.

I have just created a PUBG thread in the Xbox forum. I hope the mods won't object. I am sure we will have a lot of Xbox specific issues and feedback so having a specific thread might help.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057818995/1/#post105533836

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Unsurprisingly, XBox & One X can't play at stable 30fps. Worst dip observed in a benchmark was to 4FPS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

The most powerful console in the world. Meh, think i'll pass. :pac:

• Advertisement

Jaysus didn't think it would be that bad

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

My core i5 struggles with the start of each PUBG game. No chance this generation of consoles will run it smoothly!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

It's not too bad once you're on the ground but the load screen/plane and drop are crazy bad. Still runs like a dream compared to how Ark did when it first hit preview program though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

The most powerful console in the world. Meh, think i'll pass. :pac:

Quote: and you can see a big difference the xbone and xbonex, I mean it's 5, 6, 7 frames per second.

Trololo.... consoles :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Pretty glad I decided to wait until after Christmas to buy this, back to fortnite for me.

Quote: and you can see a big difference the xbone and xbonex, I mean it's 5, 6, 7 frames per second.

Trololo.... consoles :D

Ah, it was never going to run like a decently specced gaming rig but just shows you what marketing hype can do to sell consoles. I've a PS4 Pro myself and the same thing was done by SONY with all the 4K speak and such. Topic for another thread though. :p

I called this out on the xbox one x before launch and was basically told fps didn't matter and that 30fps was quite adequate for gaming by some noob :D
    lol who's laughing now :D says me with my 120fps at 1440p on my pc :D
    I have it one xbox one x as well and there are a lot of disappointed people on xbox with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

I don't have it and don't have an X or PS4 Pro, but what I never get is people always coming into threads and measuring there E-penis based on how good their PC is???!

Like 300-450 euro for a pro or X versus the PC you spent 1,000+ on, everyone knows its gonna be better :rolleyes:

There are pro's and con's to both consoles and PC's biggest for me being that I pay once off for the console tech where as for the PC you guys are constantly getting asked to drop decent money into it every 6 months to keep it relevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

SeanHarty wrote: »
    I don't have it and don't have an X or PS4 Pro, but what I never get is people always coming into threads and measuring there E-penis based on how good their PC is???!

Like 300-450 euro for a pro or X versus the PC you spent 1,000+ on, everyone knows its gonna be better :rolleyes:

There are pro's and con's to both consoles and PC's biggest for me being that I pay once off for the console tech where as for the PC you guys are constantly getting asked to drop decent money into it every 6 months to keep it relevant.

Most of my PC is about 5 years old and I get over 100 fps in 1080p for a lot of games I play. The only thing that gets updated about every 1.5 to 2 years is the gfx card and that's not a lot of money if you buy a middle of the road card or even better, second hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

theres a thread for just the xbox game if anyone doesnt want to listen to this ****e

• Advertisement

I called this out on the xbox one x before launch and was basically told fps didn't matter and that 30fps was quite adequate for gaming by some noob :D
    lol who's laughing now :D says me with my 120fps at 1440p on my pc :D
    I have it one xbox one x as well and there are a lot of disappointed people on xbox with it.

I reckon it will still do well on the Xbox but i don't think it will have the lasting pace like PC. As you say, i reckon there's lots of Xbox owners who are wondering what all the hype was about and won't even give the game time to be patched, etc and move onto something else instead.

IvoryTower wrote: »
    theres a thread for just the xbox game if anyone doesnt want to listen to this ****e

Nothing ****e about it. The game runs like a dog and people are commenting on that.

And that's what we're talking about over there, but tell us about how powerful your pc is, it's really interesting

I reckon it will still do well on the Xbox but i don't think it will have the lasting pace like PC. As you say, i reckon there's lots of Xbox owners who are wondering what all the hype was about and won't even give the game time to be patched, etc and move onto something else instead.

yeah one of my mates is very unimpressed with it and has already uninstalled it on his one x.
    I wouldn't mind but he's an ubiwhore and will suck up their rubbish launches without a whimper.

IvoryTower wrote: »
    And that's what we're talking about over there, but tell us about how powerful your pc is, it's really interesting

Obviously not even looked at my post as i didn't mention my pc once. :rolleyes:

yeah one of my mates is very unimpressed with it and has already uninstalled it on his one x.
    I wouldn't mind but he's an ubiwhore and will suck up their rubbish launches without a whimper.

tbf, if this game looked and felt like wildlands it would be incredible

Unsurprisingly, XBox & One X can't play at stable 30fps. Worst dip observed in a benchmark was to 4FPS

How about give me the gfx setting of the one of the right for the rig on the left ....

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

How about give me the gfx setting of the one of the right for the rig on the left ....

Hers the one on the left!

vsOW6Fgl.jpg

Apparently if you plug in a USB keyboard and press O that comes up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Apparently if you plug in a USB keyboard and press O that comes up :D

For clarification as it was posted on Reddit, that's taken from the Xbox One S

• Advertisement

For clarification as it was posted on Reddit, that's taken from the Xbox One S

Then it's the one on the right, for some reason I thought that was from an X.

Advertisement