Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playerunknown's : Battlegrounds

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Battleye twitter reporting that it's banned over 1.5 million accounts, the vast majority of them Chinese. That's a disgrace. If there's that many cheaters , how many people have had their experiences ruined by fellas hacking etc?

Nuts isn't it. I can understand cheating for the sake of trolling. If you're planning on being a dick then sure. I don't condone, I understand.

But just cheating in order to win particularly in a solo game.... it's so bizarre. I cannot fathom why you'd do it. If there's no challenge a game is boring.

I'd just like to catch a cheater and shake him/her like a ragdoll and shout what's the f*cking point!! at them for 10 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Haven't come across a hacker in quite a while so they're doing a good job in trying to stamp it out. I presume they're just racking up BP to be able to purchase crates?

I imagine the kill cam is weeding out a lot now. Can't be as blatant at all with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Haven't come across a hacker in quite a while so they're doing a good job in trying to stamp it out. I presume they're just racking up BP to be able to purchase crates?

Precisely. There is a financial incentive to cheat in PUBG. Get crates, farm skins, or sell crates to make Steam money.

Well in that case...heh....case..... we can add that as another reason to hate lootboxes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Haven't come across a hacker in quite a while so they're doing a good job in trying to stamp it out.

You're joking right? Literally coming across at least 1-2 times a day in squads.

Have had the full whammy from aimlock, aim macros, to wallhacks, to item generators. Had some lad earlier running down a hill 700m away with a m416 on full auto insta-spraying everyone in sight. Was shooting at people before he even saw them too. He killed 31 people that game. Checked his match history and he had 26.5 KDA. Chinese teammate names.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Tonnes of hackers in the game at the moment, very easy to spot. Lost a squad game the other night to a team with at min 2 hackers in it.

Just use the replay system if you have your suspicions, easy to work out then. Few of us in around the 600 rank mark in EU Squads at the moment, not bad for a bunch of oul lads, though we do hide very well!

dreamers75 wrote: »
    All of us still alive :)

FAF6ED7F6CD3821271FA72A803B1064619E80779

Tis easier in NA or AS I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭moonlighting_1

i have yet to win.
    dam this game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

On pc? Join up with a few from here and you'll do it easy.

• Advertisement

Yeah as Rossie says join up with a few lads and ye'll get it done. Game has a serious amount of randomness in it though, sorta what gives it its appeal maybe as even if you are not an uber twitch shooter you still have a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

It's all about that circle luck baby

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Lukker- wrote: »
    It's all about that circle luck baby

Yeah seems to be, im playing about a week now after buying it again and regularly get into the top 10 but as of yet no luck in the small circle in solo matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Dcully wrote: »
    Yeah seems to be, im playing about a week now after buying it again and regularly get into the top 10 but as of yet no luck in the small circle in solo matches.

Grenades and mortar the bejesus out of the other guy.

Coming across more and more cheaters

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Could be a while before it comes out on PS4:
    “Early Access on Steam and Game Preview on Xbox One are like pre-release, so they don’t have a restriction on quality. However, [PlayStation] is very strict about this. There were cases where a game took six months more to launch even when it was already completed.”
    https://www.vg247.com/2018/01/02/pubg-ceo-wants-the-game-on-every-platform-says-sony-is-very-strict-about-quality/

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

Anybody got a discord link for the boards folks?

James74 wrote: »
    Anybody got a discord link for the boards folks?

https://discord.gg/Q6VsS8M

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

It's a bit addictive isn't it ? even for an auld fella . I also like the fact that you can play solo, duo, 3 man or 4 man squad .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jonski wrote: »
    It's a bit addictive isn't it ? even for an auld fella . I also like the fact that you can play solo, duo, 3 man or 4 man squad .

I've a mate who got the game after me back last March.
    Think I have around 400 hours or so,
    He has over 1400 hours ffs. His missus made him dial it back a bit :)

jonski wrote: »

Imo Duo is the easiest to win on, then squads if all playing together.

Singles can be the hardest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

New years resolution , cancel any activity aimed at exercising the heart , it's getting more than enough exercise ingame .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lol they’re all over in the Xbox thread giving out about how hard it is to shoot someone. Welcome to no Aim assist biatches :)

Tbh I think the replay and death cam are really flawed at the moment so it's hard to tell when such bugs appear. This how it looked regularly when you were dead and spectating friends a few months back. It still happens sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

That's most likely bugged kill cam, there was no aim snapping, following you through wells etc.

Looks clean to me, he can see you from the 1st shot.

Did you know he was firing from there?

Didnt know was firing from there, i had eyes on a guy outside the building he was in.
    Im just not 100 % he was hacking as the replay looks buggy.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I've had death cams where it seems like people are aiming into the wall like that too, I think it's a bug rather than a hack as I've seen it happen while spectating team mates too but it's probably no harm to report them just in case.

Advertisement