Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playerunknown's : Battlegrounds

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Was never one for the death cams in games, they're not definitive based on connections. Call of Duty was another culprit for it.

Blazer wrote: »
    Lol they’re all over in the Xbox thread giving out about how hard it is to shoot someone. Welcome to no Aim assist biatches :)

My experience on Xbox is that it's hard to shoot people due to awkward controls, lag, and poor frame rate. Nothing to do with lack of aim assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Lol they’re all over in the Xbox thread giving out about how hard it is to shoot someone. Welcome to no Aim assist biatches :)
    R6 Siege has no aim assist and I like to turn it off in all FPS. I hate the horrible pull when something crosses in front of me while shooting.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Basil3 wrote: »
    My experience on Xbox is that it's hard to shoot people due to awkward controls, lag, and poor frame rate. Nothing to do with lack of aim assist.

Yeah, all three combine to make shooting a bit "hit and miss"........ :pac:

In my case, it's years since I played online, and my reactions just aren't the same as they used to be. Still get a collection of kills every game, so I'm not totally useless, but there's plenty of room for improvement.

I'd prefer to play it on PC, just seems like it's always going to be more suited there, but considering that I'll have no room in the house for a dedicated PC system for a good few years, I'll make do with my Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

hang on a sec peasants...This is the pc pubg not the xbox one.
    Sod off back to your filthy xbox pubg thread :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

hang on a sec peasants...This is the pc pubg not the xbox one.
    Sod off back to your filthy xbox pubg thread :D

That's enough of that. This is the general thread, so players across any format are welcome here.

And no more ' filthy peasant' type comments either. It's against the charter, and is just used to annoy people at this stage.

Roger that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭lewis

Ignore

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Dcully wrote: »

Now this.......well this is different.

Even with the possibility of replay lag and other assorted things, this, this is well watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8bvj28hw3g&t=559s

Seems the hit registration may be off a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Yeah yer man battle nonsense done an in depth vid a while back about the hit reg and netcode and almost preventing me from rebuying the game.
    Now that i have the game and put in a good few hours there certainly are big hit reg issues that need to be fixed.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Now this.......well this is different.

Even with the possibility of replay lag and other assorted things, this, this is well watch.

I was wondering why there was 4 left with such a massive circle ..... oh right its because that guy killed absolutely everyone in a 2 mile radius

Yeah yer man battle nonsense done an in depth vid a while back about the hit reg and netcode and almost preventing me from rebuying the game.
    Now that i have the game and put in a good few hours there certainly are big hit reg issues that need to be fixed.

Tbh every game ever that is FPS and network based has hit reg/network issues, i find trying to put more bullets into them than they me works or I die.

I get over it and respawn or wait till the next round.

Tbh every game ever that is FPS and network based has hit reg/network issues, i find trying to put more bullets into them than they me works or I die.

I get over it and respawn or wait till the next round.

That goes without saying to be fair, still needs a lot of work is all im saying.

That goes without saying to be fair, still needs a lot of work is all im saying.

Was playing BF2 the other day and died on Karkand i was at US base and he was at CH base. So Bf2 needs a lot of work.

Its not going to change, console lads dont have these problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

Was playing BF2 the other day and died on Karkand i was at US base

ahh that was a great game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Was playing BF2 the other day and died on Karkand i was at US base and he was at CH base. So Bf2 needs a lot of work.

Might have to call BS on you there Dreamer,

From memory...the Chinese weren't on Karkand. :rolleyes: ...nearly sure it was the MEC or whatever

Im talking about netcode and hit reg issues not hacking .

Ok replays are buggy but this shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Ok replays are buggy but this shot?

Haha ouch.

Def not an aim bot anyways, he would have wiped your team otherwise. Just luck!

• Advertisement

Lukker- wrote: »
    Haha ouch.

Def not an aim bot anyways, he would have wiped your team otherwise. Just luck!

Thought the same as he missed with the first efforts but hell of a lucky shot wasnt it.

Unless aim bots can be switched on/off with hotkeys?

The way he moves away after shooting, then moves back when he realises he actually made the shot sells it for me

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Might have to call BS on you there Dreamer,

From memory...the Chinese weren't on Karkand. :rolleyes: ...nearly sure it was the MEC or whatever

All the same really.

I had to mute the audio as I made some anti chinese slurs :) anyway this squad killed my squad and i spotted one who killed Clayton move into the building I am outside when the video starts. So from playing the game I know where he is, watch how I die with the audio on I call utter bull**** on the shot.

PUBG going in the fridge for a while.

He fired plenty of rounds and he got lucky. Don't think he was hacking that's for sure.

He fired plenty of rounds and he got lucky. Don't think he was hacking that's for sure.

uhh he cant even see me when he hits the headshot, the plenty of rounds is bullet drop which he corrects by aiming higher. Also when he is crouched he is looking at my position.

Also look as his name and the name of the guy i killed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

uhh he cant even see me when he hits the headshot, the plenty of rounds is bullet drop which he corrects by aiming higher. Also when he is crouched he is looking at my position.

Also look as his name and the name of the guy i killed.

Definitely suspicious, he fires 30 shots in 2 seconds and doesn't appear to have any recoil whatsoever, aswell as aiming perfectly the first time and moving the crosshairs in a perfect pattern to the right. I've seen Shroud and other PUBG players/streamers struggle to keep their aim that accurate at close range let alone at that distance...

yeah I see what you mean about recoil.
    The crouched thing is alright as I used often do that in 3rd person which makes it easier for people to spot enemies while still behind cover.
    ITs why I play fpp mode now.

TPP yuck !!! nothing else to say :D

nah i joke its not that bad just feels cheesy to play but a nice alternative at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Haven't played TPP once since FPP came out. Can't stand people 3rd person bush hiding, corner peeking and all the stupid mechanics that accompany it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I got 11th on my 2nd game on the desert map.

What I did was drop on one of the islands (top one in SE corner).

Swim across the channel & luckily found a boat.
    Drove that boat all the way to the inlet in SW.
    Found a buggy & pelted it to the last point.

Never even fired a shot! :pac:

Advertisement