Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playerunknown's : Battlegrounds

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Lukker- wrote: »
    I wouldn't expect too much more in the realms of optimization tbh. I dont think we'll see the tick rate imrpove either.

Indeed. UE4 was never intended to support this many players or such a large map size and I doubt the development team have the skills or knowledge to either make it work, or re-build the system to allow for the sheer scale of PUBG.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

My friend likes to be our driver, she also likes to crash A LOT

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Got my first Solo Chicken Dinner , just saying is all .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Welcome to 10 months ago. ;)

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Welcome to 10 months ago. ;)

Thanks , but I only got it two weeks ago ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Wait are you xbox?

Sure that doesn't even count, feckers can't aim for balls on it.

RossieMan wrote:
    Wait are you xbox?

RossieMan wrote:
    Sure that doesn't even count, feckers can't aim for balls on it.

Nah, PC ...

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Dinners taste better to oldskool gamers, and that's a fact!

TheFairy wrote: »
    Dinners taste better to oldskool gamers, and that's a fact!

At my age I'm just glad I can still play a game :D , not to mind get fed as well .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

well my black baggy pant is only worth about €3 now.
    How can people be selling these for €30 on the marketplace when there's a 7 day restriction in place. I got mine on release of the packs and yet since day 1 people are selling them??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Blazer wrote: »
    well my black baggy pant is only worth about €3 now.
    How can people be selling these for €30 on the marketplace when there's a 7 day restriction in place. I got mine on release of the packs and yet since day 1 people are selling them??

There is only a 7 day restriction in place if you don't use the Steam app on your phone. Get it now and enroll in 2 factor authentication and you can sell instantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Lukker- wrote:
    There is only a 7 day restriction in place if you don't use the Steam app on your phone. Get it now and enroll in 2 factor authentication and you can sell instantly.

My friends and I all have that and have had it for over a year and still have to wait 7 days.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

yeah the new Desperado crates have a 7 day cool down even with the steam app. Not sure how people have been selling since day 1 but obv there's a workaround somehow. They'll get the high price and us plebs will get the low prices. Any wonder there's cheaters in the game tho with this carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lukker- wrote: »

Already have it and still the same

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Someone suggested buying the keys from the market rather than directly from steam store results in no cooldown but not sure how true it is. It would explain why they're selling for like 6 euro on the market tho...

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Someone suggested buying the keys from the market rather than directly from steam store results in no cooldown but not sure how true it is. It would explain why they're selling for like 6 euro on the market tho...

Wtf... There's some obvious arbitrage right there

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

Yawns wrote: »
    yeah the new Desperado crates have a 7 day cool down even with the steam app. Not sure how people have been selling since day 1 but obv there's a workaround somehow. They'll get the high price and us plebs will get the low prices. Any wonder there's cheaters in the game tho with this carry on.

I could sell my crates as soon as I got them in game, about a day after release. I have the steam guard enabled(2FA).

Bare in mind if you enabled steam guard you will be locked out of the market for 7 days, as a security measure.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    My friends and I all have that and have had it for over a year and still have to wait 7 days.

Weird, I'm selling everything instantly. Do you have phone number associated with your Steam account?

I think it also depends on usage. Do you buy and sell regularly on the market?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Apparently, if you had keys left over from the gamescom crates and use these to open the desparado crates then you can sell the items straight away

Falthyron wrote: »
    I think it also depends on usage. Do you buy and sell regularly on the market?

I think that might be it. IF you've traded before, you probably can sell straight away, if its the first time I think there is a 7 day grace period

gazzamc wrote: »
    I could sell my crates as soon as I got them in game, about a day after release. I have the steam guard enabled(2FA).

Bare in mind if you enabled steam guard you will be locked out of the market for 7 days, as a security measure.

Yes you can sell crates, but the issue atm is if you buy a key and open the Desperado crate, you need to wait to sell the item in it.

The other crates do not have this limitation. But from reading other posts there seems to be some work arounds.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Have traded before, regularly sell whatever crap comes out of the free crates. Have had two step verification enabled for years and still have a 7 day cool down on anything out of the desperado crates (can sell the crates themselves no problem).

I just bought a key to see if I could sell it for more, I have to wait 7 days. First time I've seen this although I never buy anything.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Have traded before, regularly sell whatever crap comes out of the free crates. Have had two step verification enabled for years and still have a 7 day cool down on anything out of the desperado crates (can sell the crates themselves no problem).

Have you logged into a new machine at all recently? Steam App on phone, website with a different IP to the PC you normally use Steam?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Falthyron wrote: »
    Have you logged into a new machine at all recently? Steam App on phone, website with a different IP to the PC you normally use Steam?

Don't think so, I do keep getting a message about my email address at the top of the client everytime I open it the past while though.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Don't think so, I do keep getting a message about my email address at the top of the client everytime I open it the past while though.

Bingo. Is it about verifying your email? From what I can tell, Steam makes every effort to delay any transaction on an account that isn't tip-top when it comes to verification. If there is any chance someone is using your account, they will stagger what you try to do with it.

This includes multiple logins on different devices, no 2FA set-up, no secret question, regularly asking to verify email address, suddenly adding a lot of funds on to your Steam wallet, selling many items on the market, changing billing method, changing address, or email, etc. etc.

You need to have everything sorted to have a service free of interruption, etc. Annoying, but I guess Steam Support got sick of so many people contacting them about stolen items and hacked accounts.

Nah I'm up to date on everything and still have a cool down on selling items from Desperado crate. Everything else is fine to sell right away including the crate itself. Just items from the crate has a cool down.

• Advertisement

Yawns wrote: »
    Nah I'm up to date on everything and still have a cool down on selling items from Desperado crate. Everything else is fine to sell right away including the crate itself. Just items from the crate has a cool down.

That is really odd. I have been opening the free ones (wanderer and survivor) and I can't recall ever having to wait any period of time before selling the item inside. Maybe something has changed in the policy about items from crates.

Advertisement