Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fureys - Dublin to Sligo

Options
  • 24-03-2017 3:44pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Trying to get the bus back to Sligo this evening. Does any one know where exactly in Georges Quay, Fureys pick up from. I tried ringing them but it just rings out and their email isn't working either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭kc90

Pickup at the Ulster Bank on Georges Quay - http://www.thebus.ie/mapsnotfinal/dublin.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

kc90 wrote: »
    Pickup at the Ulster Bank on Georges Quay - http://www.thebus.ie/mapsnotfinal/dublin.jpg

Thanks a million. Hopefully, the thing isn't full this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

Thanks a million. Hopefully, the thing isn't full this evening.

Was there much space on it out of curiosity?
    I thought about taking it before but didnt as i wasnt sure i'd get a seat.. Same as, i didnt get a response to my email query either.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Was there much space on it out of curiosity?
    I thought about taking it before but didnt as i wasnt sure i'd get a seat.. Same as, i didnt get a response to my email query either.

The bus from Dublin to Sligo on Friday was a bit tight. On Sunday evening, they had at least 2 buses going from Sligo to Dublin (there was a third bus there as well, I'm not sure what route that was doing though). On the bus I was on on Sunday, there was plenty of seats left in Sligo. It filled up at Carrick though. No idea what the other bus was like or if they had an extra bus on the Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

Thanks for the info

• Advertisement
Advertisement