Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NPWS, always slow to respond?

Options
  • 24-03-2017 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

So I sent away my details to the NPWS looking for a letter to provide my FO with, and then receive my license in due course.
    All my paperwork was in order with the relevant permissions.

I'm into my 7th week now, numerous phone calls.
    It has been granted twice by 2 different NPWS employees who now know nothing about it, so after all that I got a call 2 weeks ago saying it was all approved and I'll have a letter by the end of the week, The following week (last week) I rang and they told me I needed to resubmit all my paperwork.
    Their lack of administration skills is actually getting funny at this stage.

Anyone have a similar experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sniperman

So I sent away my details to the NPWS looking for a letter to provide my FO with, and then receive my license in due course.
    All my paperwork was in order with the relevant permissions.

I'm into my 7th week now, numerous phone calls.
    It has been granted twice by 2 different NPWS employees who now know nothing about it, so after all that I got a call 2 weeks ago saying it was all approved and I'll have a letter by the end of the week, The following week (last week) I rang and they told me I needed to resubmit all my paperwork.
    Their lack of administration skills is actually getting funny at this stage.

Anyone have a similar experience?
    im about to do the same as yourself,i hope your experience is just a one off.:eek:

Advertisement