Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI App Issue

• 24-03-2017 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

For past 3 days I'm getting the same error "Your details are incorrect. Try again later" when I try to access my account via BOI app.
    Details are 100% correct. OS on my phone is Android. Please solve the issue. And another issue is the fact that ATM lodgemt takes days until balance in the account is updated. We are u n 21st century, real time balance update will be nice for the amount of money you charge in administration fees!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning ironnike, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

When this happens with the Mobile App, we would suggest that you delete it and then re install and this should resolve the issue for you. When you log back in initially you will require your User ID. Should you need a reminder of this, you can free text USER to 50365 and we will text you back with this number. 

When you lodge cash to your account on a working day, this should update immediately and be visible in your cleared funds on 365Online. Cheque lodgements can take longer as the clearing process of 3 to 5 working days for domestic cheques would be in play. 

I hope this helps resolve your queries and if you need anything else, please let us know. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ironnike

Good Morning ironnike, 

When this happens with the Mobile App, we would suggest that you delete it and then re install and this should resolve the issue for you. When you log back in initially you will require your User ID. Should you need a reminder of this, you can free text USER to 50365 and we will text you back with this number. 

When you lodge cash to your account on a working day, this should update immediately and be visible in your cleared funds on 365Online. Cheque lodgements can take longer as the clearing process of 3 to 5 working days for domestic cheques would be in play. 

I hope this helps resolve your queries and if you need anything else, please let us know. 

Elaine 

I did uninstalled the app and reinstalled and still the same error. But when I use the browser to log in using same credentials I can login no problem.
    It is an app issue so please fix it.
    I'm using an Android phone.
    If you check your reviews on Google play store you will find out that they are plenty of people having the same issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

ironnike wrote: »
    Good Morning ironnike, 

Elaine 

I did uninstalled the app and reinstalled and still the same error. But when I use the browser to log in using same credentials I can login no problem.
    It is an app issue so please fix it.
    I'm using an Android phone.
    If you check your reviews on Google play store you will find out that they are plenty of people having the same issue.
    Thanks ironnike and I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can I ask you to let me know the make and model of handset you're using along with your version of Android so that I can report this to our mobile banking team?

Thanks
    Nicola

Please can I ask you to let me know the make and model of handset you're using along with your version of Android so that I can report this to our mobile banking team?

Thanks
    Nicola

Hi Nicola
    Make is Google Pixel

Thanks
    Nicola

Hi Nicola
    Make is Google  Pixel
    Thanks ironnike, and I just want to confirm the operating system is Android Nougat 7.1 that you have installed on the phone at the moment? If you go into your phone settings and 'about device' it'll tell you there.

Thanks again
    Nicola

• Advertisement

Thanks ironnike, and I just want to confirm the operating system is Android Nougat 7.1 that you have installed on the phone at the moment? If you go into your phone settings and 'about device' it'll tell you there.

Thanks again
    Nicola

It is Nougat 7.1

Thanks again
    Nicola

It is Nougat 7.1
    Great thanks, I'll let our mobile banking team know.

Nicola

Advertisement