Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning equipment

Options
  • 24-03-2017 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi,

I will be leaving the country in just over a month, and put through a cancellation (confirmed by email) a couple of days ago.  In this email, it stated that I needed to send equipment back, but would only be sent details after the cancellation had gone through (20 April).  Is it possible to have these details before this date?  I will be leaving the country pretty quickly after this date, so having these details beforehand would be useful.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi Rua1,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. I am sorry to hear that you are cancelling your services with eir. If you would like to send your eir equipment back to 

eir Returns
    PO Box, 12726, 
    Freepost, 
    Dublin 11.

If you get charged for the modem please send me a PM with your account number and I will waive the charge for you. 

Thanks, 
    Leanne.

Advertisement