Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 25-03-2017 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Just noticed something strange. I logged on here the other night after a short absence to post a problem I needed help with. I noticed on my profile that the number of posts I have posted to date is 3. My account seems to have reset itself. I have actually put up dozens of posts in the past few years.
    (I am only asking because I got a smart answer to my post and I got the impression it was because the poster though I was new to the forum)
    Any idea what might have happened ??

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Posting in certain forums doesn't add towards your post count, this could possibly be causing the discrepancy you're seeing. Which forums have you been posting in?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

There's only 4 posts for this account.

What's your other account? I can check that one for you too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement