If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE49KS7000 vs UE43KS7500

Options
  • 25-03-2017 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I'm interested in getting one of these: UE49KS7000 or UE43KS7500.
    I believe these are much better built than any LGs or Panasonics in similar range.
    Can you tell me what would be the current pricing for these in EUR including delivery to Dublin?
    My other question also is about the difference between the two (except having curve in 43" and 49" in the second one)?
    And question is if you still have it in stock?

thx,
    Martin

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

I'm interested in getting one of these: UE49KS7000 or UE43KS7500.
    I believe these are much better built than any LGs or Panasonics in similar range.
    Can you tell me what would be the current pricing for these in EUR including delivery to Dublin?
    My other question also is about the difference between the two (except having curve in 43" and 49" in the second one)?
    And question is if you still have it in stock?

thx,
    Martin
    Hi Martin.

The Samsung UE49KS7000 is currently priced at 998.00 Euro but is an instore only collection and can not be shipped.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=49ks7000&swapstore=1

The 43KS7500 is coming in at 999.00 Euro including delivery.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202072-ue43ks7500.aspx

There are a few differences between the two screens.
    The 7000 is 2100PQI to the 2000PQI of the 7500.
    The 7000 is a 10bit panel, the 7500 is not.

Both screens are currently in stock.

We would be able to hold a 49KS7000 if you fancied a trip to our store.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 martinviper

I have found 49" samsung on the competitor's website (am-electronics[DOT]com/tv--entertainment/televisions/samsung-ue49ks7000-smart-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-49inch-led-tv.html) for the price of 627GBP (after adding in voucher code). I am wondering how much you can get down with the price for the 49" to beat the price?

I have found 49" samsung on the competitor's website (am-electronics[DOT]com/tv--entertainment/televisions/samsung-ue49ks7000-smart-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-49inch-led-tv.html) for the price of 627GBP (after adding in voucher code). I am wondering how much you can get down with the price for the 49" to beat the price?

Hey Martinviper.

We would not price match or price beat this website.

They don’t answer phones; no address on their website, Amazon partner US?, their logo superimposed over stolen images.

Spot the difference!

J C Penny (America)                                                                                                                                 

dsc0027*750xx3872-2183-0-355.jpg

Taken from the AM website.

Frontstore2.jpg

I would purchase from this site at own risk.

Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

Samsung support told me the UE43KS7500 is 10 bit, is that untrue?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭sham58107

Martin I bought the KS 7000 from Richersounds in Belfast before Christmas and I am thrilled with it, the guys up there are very helpful, I thought about it a lot and realised the Curved was a bit gimmicky . For what it is worth, the only small problem is the space for legs on TV is huge make sure you have room.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

sham58107,

I understand that your intention is to be helpful but queries on the forum are for RS to answer - please see the Charfter for posting rules.

I'm not sniping your post but would ask you to note the Charter.

Thnks,

Ritz

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Morning guys,

@Head Hunter - yep the 43KS7500 is 100% a 10 Bit panel ( I think some of Kenny's bits were missing when he did that post above ;) )

@Ritzy / Sham - thanks guys :)

...I'm not normally a big curved screen fan, but I DO like the 43KS7500 and I think its a really elegant TV with excellent PQ and its really excellent value now at just £799 / €999 including our 6 year warranty and the euro price also includes delivery.

..lots of stock available you can grab it here:
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202072-ue43ks7500.aspx?swapstore=1

Thanks again guys and drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8 martinviper

Hey Martinviper.

They don’t answer phones; no address on their website, Amazon partner US?, their logo superimposed over stolen images.

Spot the difference!

J C Penny (America)                                                                                                                                 

Frontstore2.jpg

Sorry.

Thanks for the answer. I looked it up again and in whois and knew straight away it is a scam. Defo wouldn't believe their price as too good to be true.

Hey Martinviper.

Spot the difference!

J C Penny (America)                                                                                                                                 

Frontstore2.jpg

Sorry.

Thanks for the answer. I looked it up again and in whois and knew straight away it is a scam. Defo wouldn't believe their price as too good to be true.
    Hi martinviper,

Yeah we've seen this website pop up a few times this week. Let us know if you require any further assistance!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.