Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full test - does tax have to be on bike ?

• 25-03-2017 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi.

For the full test, does the tax disc have to be showing on bike or in pocket is ok?

I had it stolen previously on the bike

Any advise, would be great

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,030 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Has to be visible on the bike. Pick up a cheap holder and attach for the test.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

pittsburgh wrote: »
    Hi.

For the full test, does the tax disc have to be showing on bike or in pocket is ok?

I had it stolen previously on the bike

Any advise, would be great

I had to rent a bike for my test a Monday 3 weeks ago and that weekend the tax was stolen off it . Luckily it was a copy in the holder and my IBT instructor held the original and explained to the tester that morning .

He let it slide and i passed but did say at the end though if i arrived on my own bike without tax being displayed somewhere on the bike he woudnt conduct .

Buy a cheap holder OP and stick it somewhere on the bike ( preferably on the number plate ) but dont have it covering your Reg on the day of test !!!!! :D

And best of luck with the test too !! :)

Advertisement