Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

one escape dublin - opening hours pressure

• 25-03-2017 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

just looked at their site and noticed their opening hours have widened massively:

Mon - Thur

6:00am - 24:00pm
    Fri
    6:00am - 10:00pm
    Sat - Sun
    8:00am - 20:00pm

Guess we can thank Flyefit & co for this. Especially the weekend hours. I think Sunday used to be 10.00 to 18.00.

Was a member there for 4 years before cancelling last year. Just wasn't worth the 79 bucks a month. plus the god damned steam room regularly broken or just not working at full steam..ahum.

anyhow, hooray for gym competition in Dublin City.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ppppurrrrrrr

Also, hope this will force them to get rid of their "flexible" 3 month cancellation period. That can go stuff itself. almost forgot about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

Just to flag that they close their changing rooms and the pool area at 11pm. Not an issue for me since I live close by and change at home, but you wouldn't want to rock up in your suit at 11:10 looking to get a late night workout!

Advertisement