Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead | Season 7 | Episode 15 | Something They Need [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 25-03-2017 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

The Walking Dead - Season 7

Episode 15 - "Something They Need"

Airdate - March 26th on AMC at 9/8c | March 27th on FOX UK at 9PM

A group of Alexandrians embarks on a journey; one member of the group must make a heartbreaking decision.

Promo

Sneak Peek

How did you rate this episode? 67 votes

0%
    4%
    robertpattersonLovely Blokeh7nlrp2v0g5u48 3 votes
    4%
    OmackeralRosie Rant[Deleted User] 3 votes
    10%
    PirateShampoo8mvbrianregan09johnrunssabhailMrBobbyZLiordi 7 votes
    23%
    Scraggs5starpoolNUTZZBaby4skipper_GkilkennykittenriceroebbsyGuffyCrackle[Deleted User]False ProphetcrustybladuffysfarmLucas HoodThe Talking Bread 16 votes
    22%
    Evd-BurnerLone StoneclaivaHank ScorpiocharlietheminxxZero-CoolShane St.rednogginElChe32dr.kenneth noisewateralchemist33RothkoMac BtnegunD0NNELLY 15 votes
    16%
    La_GordystorkerfrashAdamBDarth MelkormojesiusSudden ValleyStaplor223vmaxMarcus AntoniusAgent Coulson 11 votes
    13%
    geeceeCinaleche solarawillowthewispirish_stevo815Liamalonedavo2001Muirshin DurkinKeplar240B 9 votes
    1%
    irishguitarlad 1 vote
    2%
    Gordon Gekkofrostyjacks 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

still a bit meh. turkey shoot at oceania was a bit funny. the zombies have become irrelevant now i think. the season finale has a LOT to live up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Terrible, what a waste of ammo with the zombies as well. The maggie bits are definitely the worst of the lot. Just overall another bad episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

i think rick got a blowy at the end, Was better than the last few episodes but yea have a feeling the final episode is going be all but a wet fart.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

I thought it was fine. It had structure to it, something which has been sorely lacking recently. We got three different plot strands (albeit hardly the most compelling ones) and then the twist at the end (which had been well signposted). If they had followed that simple formula for most of the season, instead of veering off on those ridiculous tangents, it would have been far better.

And just because next week is the last one I'm not going to assume it will be great. The season has been so all over the shop that it wouldn't surprise me if they make a total balls of the finale!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

As the last episode before a season finale, it was pretty bad. In context vs the reason of the reason, it was above average.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

much better imo ....prob over egging it based on the previous dross...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Did I miss something this season? When did Carl get away from Negan??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

faceman wrote: »
    Did I miss something this season? When did Carl get away from Negan??

Episode 7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭jonon9

Carl looking more like a woman every episode, Time to give him a new look me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Massive improvement on last's weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Dire.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Those waterlogged walkers - trypophobia much?? ugh.

I think this whole season has been leading Dwight back to Alexandria - of course Rick and co don't know that yet, but we the audience have seen his conflict throughout the season. He acts the hard man when he's around Negan, but when he's on his own, we see the real story. Is he on the level with them? Probably, but of course we won't know for sure until if/when he kills some (recognisable) Saviours, like Simon or some of the others we've seen coming to Alexandria. Maybe himself and Daryl will even reach some sort of grudging understanding, before Dwight, in true Hollywood fashion, gets walker-ed!!

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Better than the last few. If they had skipped or compressed most of the last few episodes into one they would have lost nothing and still had a couple of episodes left for actual plot development.

While they say that there will not be a cliff hanger like last season, it'll probably end with a minor skirmish with the likes of Sasha getting killed (she won't take that pill), Negan driving away and then cut to Rick saying "come on, let's finish them" and the season will end.

Next season will be the protracted war anyhow I'd say, at least until the mid season finale.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,899 ✭✭✭ebbsy

There better be some freaky deaky next week......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

They never showed how Sasha was captured right? Unless it flew over my head and I missed an episode or something

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

They never showed how Sasha was captured right? Unless it flew over my head and I missed an episode or something

Nope.
    I think they should have started the episode with this and removed pointless filler like Maggie killing 2 walkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭jonon9

Why was Maggie taking ages to kill the first walker but took out the second one in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Was an okay episode, they kind of had to rush parts of it and next week has the potential to be a total mess. Depends on how much they want to cover. But with such a long build up to the war surely it won't be resolved in a single episode.

Negan's 'Rapey Dave' line was pretty funny, he was less annoying in this episode than previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Good thing for Sasha rapey Dave thought it was feasible to attempt rape with the door wide open. I mean, thank god because I was cringing hoping they wouldn't go there, but as if he'd go ahead with the Open Door Policy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Good thing for Sasha rapey Dave thought it was feasible to attempt rape with the door wide open. I mean, thank god because I was cringing hoping they wouldn't go there, but as if he'd go ahead with the Open Door Policy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

I thought rapey Dave was sent in by negan, just so negan could save Sasha, and get her to join the saviours.. would have been a decent twist.

They really need to flesh out the cunning side of negan, as it's not exactly clear to the audience why his people stay loyal to him while being in fear of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

Liordi wrote: »
    Nope.
    I think they should have started the episode with this and removed pointless filler like Maggie killing 2 walkers.

I liked how that happened off screen.
    it worked once so I hope they won't re-use it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

The finale had better be good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,132 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

"We want to stop Negan, who's a bad guy who stole all our guns. So we'll steal someone else's guns and leave them defenseless because we're the good guys"

Nice of Negan to have an anti-rape policy in the same compound where he has multiple women to have 100% consensual sex with him. :rolleyes:

They need to be consistent in how long it takes someone to turn. Like how long was Dave dead for before he turned?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭forumuser

CastorTroy wrote: »
    "We want to stop Negan, who's a bad guy who stole all our guns. So we'll steal someone else's guns and leave them defenseless because we're the good guys"

Nice of Negan to have an anti-rape policy in the same compound where he has multiple women to have 100% consensual sex with him. :rolleyes:

They need to be consistent in how long it takes someone to turn. Like how long was Dave dead for before he turned?

To be fair they've always been consistent in showing that reanimation time is inconsistent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

yeah, the "turn time" has always been a random thing even since the first episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

jonon9 wrote: »
    Why was Maggie taking ages to kill the first walker but took out the second one in no time.

well the second one was on top of someone else and an easy target. She only had a small trowel and struggled with the first one a bit

I was though happy to see the return of a ninja walker appearing out of nowhere to attack Gregory from about a foot away

• Registered Users Posts: 29,132 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah the best Ninja Walker was the Dale walker. Empty field and he comes from behind

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Did anyone else think that Sasha had company behind the door when she was talking to Eugene? I thought, briefly, that maybe Neegan was in there with her. That she'd betray Eugene, so that she'd be trusted, and able to kill Neegan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Yeah the best Ninja Walker was the Dale walker. Empty field and he comes from behind

my favourite is when Andrea is walking through woods.....lots of noise with every step on twigs and leaves.

she stops and leans up against a tree...all quiet....nothing around...

...suddenly two walkers all over her moaning away!!

Advertisement