Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USA East coast Roadtrip

Options
  • 25-03-2017 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Myself and a few of my friends have booked our J1 and are travelling the last three weeks of august down the east coast of america starting in new york and finishing in miami. Looking for some tips and advice on the key places to visit and stay.
    Keep in mind were all 21 year olds keen to party and attend festivals, pool partys , beaches and water sports and more ! Also the most convenient and cheapest method of travel three of the girls can drive too so rental is a choice.

Any advice is welcomed :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,570 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: Moved from Fitness

Please read the US charter before posting

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

That's a long drive and you guys probably want to spend more time drinking & sleeping in than 6 hour stints on the road.

See NYC then Philly and Atlantic City and Jersey shore...that's a lot of partying right there and all in a 2 hour bus ride from Manhattan.

Then just fly return direct to Miami from Philadelphia airport. I've done that flight before...around 2-3 hours and about €100 each way.

With all the time saved from not being on the road use that to do a night or two in the Bahamas, ferries go every day. I think you need vaccinations before you leave Ireland if you do deiced to pop over to the bahamas.

Advertisement