Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart cookery home ec recipes?

• 26-03-2017 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone have a smart cooking 1 home ec book? If you do could you flip to the apple crumble recipe and the vegetable soup? I really need these recipes I have my practical in the morning so its vital I get my ingredients+ amounts list. Please help!!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,252 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I would start ringing people in your class.
    Or use a different recipe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭Delphinium

I presume you have done a design brief with the recipe as a good percentage of the marks go to this.
    You don't need a specific recipe so just use the relevant ones from any cookery book or website. Would advise a timed practice run this afternoon if you are not happy. Use a supermarket web site to cost ingredients. Good luck.

Advertisement