Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Studio Flat/Apartment on Hap Scheme

Options
  • 26-03-2017 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hey, I have tried all the ad and property websites with no luck, hoping that word of mouth might help me out!.With all the empty properties and apartments out there around the city, i thought i would be able to find someone willing to rent to me for this time, but no luck! i am 1 professional, looking for a 1-bed apartment on the HAP scheme, can pay total of €750-950 per month, any help would be appreciated, have tried daft.ie, short lettings, other ad websites etc. Any help at all appreciated, getting desperate! please pm me for my mobile phone number
    Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

What city?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 1nmailbox

Dublin

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

1nmailbox wrote: »
    Dublin

There's a huge shortage of accomodation in Dublin at the moment, not to mention that a lot of landlords won't accept HAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭TresGats

Hi, Thats a big ask, you would be lucky to find a 1 bed apartment for under 1K in Dublin.
    To add HAP on, you are up against every low wage worker / unemployed person , and I'd say you'd be lucky to get 1 in 10 Landlords to accept it, unfortunately.
    You might have to think about sharing or other out of the box solutions. Check local Spar Notice Boards for room shares, property - minding, etc. Good luck with it.

Advertisement