Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[SIGN UP THREAD] - Werewolf XI - 23rd April

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Drumpot wrote: »
    How much time do yo need to commit for a game?
    It really depends on so much. You can easily hold down a job and have a social life during the game. I'd advise against going bowling though.

You can get away with just checking in every so often, once you're available to put your lynch votes in.

My issue is that my lectures are all in the evening and work will be chaos during the day so I won't have any spare time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

At a minimum you'd need to aim to post once a day and vote once a day if you're a regular villager. Roled people, good and bad need to commit a little more e.g. Give kill orders or ask for a peek etc.

That's at a minimum though. Ideally you'd be able to keep an eye on the thread every day just to see what's happening, even if you don't post much. I've played games where I've just been speed reading in the evening after work to see what happened coz I couldn't get on all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I find that when I'm playing most of my waking thoughts are about the game. It sucks you in till you can't think of anything else.
    I'll generally check the thread in the morning before I start work, at my 10am break, lunchtime and 3pm break and then in the evening once I've gotten home from work.

You commit as much or as little as you like to the game really but I will say that when Mr Molly played he found it very difficult to keep up with the posts as he couldn't get on in work at all during the day and therefore had reams of stuff to read in the evenings. He only barely had time to formulate an opinion on people before he had to put in a vote for the lynch. And suspicion always inevitably turns to lower posters at some point during the game when the village have nothing else to go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Ah ok, do you can check in and out daily? It's not like 8 straight hours one night or anything?

Cool, put me down.

I presume I keep tabs on this thread and it lets me know details on start day and where to go?

Ah ok, do you can check in and out daily? It's not like 8 straight hours one night or anything?

Cool, put me down.

I presume I keep tabs on this thread and it lets me know details on start day and where to go?

We have had a one night game before but generally the game is played out over 5 days. Start on a Sunday evening with the first kill happening Monday morning. It's usually wrapped up by the Friday.

You'll get a PM confirming your role just before the game starts which should remind you about it.

• Advertisement

You can request access to the subforum here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057657618

and you should set up an account on the backroom here:
    http://changeofplangames. com/wwforum/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Cool, put me down.

You can click to follow it and you will get an email everytime something is posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Uriel. wrote: »
    Given the villager to baddie win ratio so far, most baddies get killed in fairness... Something like all the time 97% of the time

yeah but most baddies get lynched
    i get munched or hot or blowed up

• Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

any chance we can update the OP for all confirmed players please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

any chance we can update the OP for all confirmed players please?

I have to gather the list for sully, I can't edit op anymore

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Backroom access please?

My favourite Denzel film is Inside Man, btw.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Backroom access please

The Backroom will be less knowledgeable than usual but you can have access to the mod discussion thread as well which will fill in the blanks

First poster to tell me why Mick is away at the moment gets a fill inthe blanks pm
    You can ask any single point question I the game and we will give you an answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Tigger wrote: »
    The Backroom will be less knowledgeable than usual but you can have access to the mod discussion thread as well which will fill in the blanks

First poster to tell me why Mick is away at the moment gets a fill inthe blanks pm
    You can ask any single point question I the game and we will give you an answer

He's having gender reassignment surgery.

Anything else he's said is a cover.

Jayop wrote: »

So I was planning on not revealing who got this but I'm gonna say no to this one
    I just feel she'll prefer it

So I was planning on not revealing who got this but I'm gonna say no to this one
    I just feel she'll prefer it

You can just PM me to confirm my prize and I'll tell no-one.

The densel flag hasn't bin got yet

You can just PM me to confirm my prize and I'll tell no-one.

I'm sure she'll be happy to do the award on Facebook live
    All dressed up and stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

So ive used my shot on this, but just for the hell of it im going to guess given your age its one if his older and more noted performances and run one of Glory/ the hurricane with remember the titans and cry freedom as outside bets

Silly idea, hes clearly off on the lash and will post in a drunken stupor later tonight. We of course wont believe him and assume hes a wolf

tritium wrote: »
    Silly idea, hes clearly off on the lash and will post in a drunken stupor later tonight. We of course wont believe him and assume hes a wolf

How dare you assume ze's identity. :mad:

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    So ive used my shot on this, but just for the hell of it im going to guess given your age its one if his older and more noted performances and run one of Glory/ the hurricane with remember the titans and cry freedom as outside bets

Glory was my favourite till I saw this one
    I fcuking love glory

Glory was my favourite till I saw this one
    I fcuking love glory

It is a great story

Philadelphia??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I'm going to say definitively that I'm out for this game. I'll take backroom access if it's on offer tho!

I'm going to say definitively that I'm out for this game. I'll take backroom access if it's on offer tho!

Mick gone

Tigger gone

Dottie gone

Where will all the posts come from?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I guess us newbies will have to try and fill the void...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i will try to up my post count

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

If it helps I will substantially increase the posting of my references to unrelated characters from different themes and clarify those references by spelling them backwards.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Uriel. wrote:
    If it helps I will substantially increase the posting of my references to unrelated characters from different themes and clarify those references by spelling them backwards.

Yvan eht noij....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Insies

Advertisement