Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I covered in the Eir fibre roll out?

Options
  • 26-03-2017 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi

I am trying to figure out if my home is covered in the eir fibre rural roll out.  I have looked on line and I think it is but is there a way to confirm? I have checked on fibrerollout.ie and the ‘yellow line’ passes the outside of my house just. The local cabinet LOS1_E01 Loskeran is scheduled spring/summer 2017 for fibre.

Basically I would change in a heartbeat from my current 4mb wireless connection and take an entire bundle (TV, broadband etc) from Eir if it was to become available. Having lived for many years in the sticks I really never thought this would materialise.

My phone line is currently with digiweb, would changing this to Eir make the process quicker when/if the line becomes active.

Could I PM you more details if theres a way to check this out????

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

sean72 wrote: »
    Hi

I am trying to figure out if my home is covered in the eir fibre rural roll out.  I have looked on line and I think it is but is there a way to confirm? I have checked on fibrerollout.ie and the ‘yellow line’ passes the outside of my house just. The local cabinet LOS1_E01 Loskeran is scheduled spring/summer 2017 for fibre.

Basically I would change in a heartbeat from my current 4mb wireless connection and take an entire bundle (TV, broadband etc) from Eir if it was to become available. Having lived for many years in the sticks I really never thought this would materialise.

My phone line is currently with digiweb, would changing this to Eir make the process quicker when/if the line becomes active.

Could I PM you more details if theres a way to check this out????

Thanks
    Hi sean72,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I am really pleased to hear that you are thinking of moving your services to eir. If you would like to PM me your eircode I can check for you to see when efibre will be available and hopefully give you more of a specific time frame. 

Also, if you would like to click on this link here it will bring you to our offers we have available online for landline, broadband and mobile. 

Thanks, 
    Leanne.

Advertisement