Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New in Cork

Options
  • 26-03-2017 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I recently got an internship here in Cork until September, but I don't know anyone here. I was wondering if there are any groups or events I could join? Thank you :)

I'm a 21 year old guy btw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

Hi Someguy, welcome to Cork. Depends on what you are into if you are sporty try Cork Sports Partnership which is a directory of sports clubs around Cork. If you are into Tech, IT@Cork have meetups as well as Cork Sec. There is a board game club in the Roundy Bar on Sundays. Will have a think and add in anything else, come back to the thread and add in your interests which might spark other ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭danmanw8

Take a look through some facebook groups. Go into groups and type in Cork. The join some that you are interested in.
    Most are "private" or "closed groups" but will usually confirm your join request within a day.
    Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭AsianIrish

Check out meetup groups

Advertisement