Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whey Protein site recommendations

• 26-03-2017 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend an online site to supply whey protein, with weight gainer? I always just buy mine in the gym, even though I know they're expensive, so this time I'm going to be prepared. Not too fussed on which flavour etc.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,676 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Amongst many others:

MyProtein
    Bulk Powders
    The Protein Works
    Discount Supplements

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Cheers Alf. Do you use either of them, or are they much of a muchness and just go for the best deal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭fatbhoy

Cheers Alf. Do you use either of them, or are they much of a muchness and just go for the best deal?

Get the 80% one, 5KG, usually about €60 (in this case it's €75for the unflavoured, but you can apply a 30% discount code (look around the Internet for those codes).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,676 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Much of a muchness. Find the deals on MyProtein and Bulkpowders the most competitive. Am signed up to them and TPW so I get emails of offers regularly enough. 25%+ off deals are regular enough across those.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Much of a muchness. Find the deals on MyProtein and Bulkpowders the most competitive. Am signed up to them and TPW so I get emails of offers regularly enough. 25%+ off deals are regular enough across those.

Got one this morning from Bulkpowders saying 33% off everything today. I would highly recommend them, they generally do an offer once a week with a discount of at least 20%. In all the time I've been ordering from them, I'm pretty sure I have never paid full price on any order!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

I use these guys.Get my Kinetica fom them.Its the only powder that I like ,that tastes good and 'seems' to give me the best recovery,Anecdotally of course
    http://www.sportsfoodsireland.ie/

Advertisement