Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you at with my connection?

Options
  • 26-03-2017 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

I asked to be connected with EIR 5 days ago.

This is my prospect ID 754791

As usual NOBODY gave me any updates, EIR is completely disappeared.

I was waiting for you to check on my line availability

Please, if you care at all about new customers, just let me know something by tomorrow 5 pm or I will just post everything publicly and ask you to cancel my contract.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi theluke79,

Thank you for getting in touch. I am really sorry to hear that you never received an update for your order. 

I have checked this for you and this prospect ID is for a new line order, however, it has not been placed. Unfortunately, from here I would be unable to complete this order for you and you would need to contact our sales department on 1800 503 303. I do apologise for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Leanne.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭theluke79

Hi theluke79,

Thank you for getting in touch. I am really sorry to hear that you never received an update for your order. 

I have checked this for you and this prospect ID is for a new line order, however, it has not been placed. Unfortunately, from here I would be unable to complete this order for you and you would need to contact our sales department on 1800 503 303. I do apologise for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Leanne.
    What do you mean... NOT PLACED??

What have you been doing for the last week? Sitting on your hands?

Why did I talk with EIR 3 times over the phone?

Sick of waiting and stupid answers

You asked my details, TWICE....

Are you all stupid at EIR or what?

I am really sorry to hear you feel this way and I understand where you are coming from. 

I'm afraid the order has not been placed and if you would like to place a new order you would have to contact our sales department on 1800 503 303 as I would be unable to place the order from here.

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. 

Thanks,
    Leanne.

Just so everybody knows....

When I placed the order I was told my line could get 50mb .... when you came on site you realized that my house is not even connected to the main phone line...

Now I wonder... are you joking or do you really have NO CLUE ho to do your  job... Or, worse, you are outright lying to the potential customers just to get contracts...

UNBELIAVABLE

I completely understand your frustration with this. 

I have looked into this further with our operations team and there is an order that has been put in place. Apologies for the confusion with this. 

There is an appointment assigned for the 3rd of April for a technician to call back out to you again. He will be able to advise further in relation to the install. 

If you contact our open eir team on 01 5366550 they will also be able to liaise with you and offer any further updates. 

Apologies again. 

Thanks, 
    Leanne.

• Advertisement

I completely understand your frustration with this. 

I have looked into this further with our operations team and there is an order that has been put in place. Apologies for the confusion with this. 

There is an appointment assigned for the 3rd of April for a technician to call back out to you again. He will be able to advise further in relation to the install. 

If you contact our open eir team on 01 5366550 they will also be able to liaise with you and offer any further updates. 

Apologies again. 

Thanks, 
    Leanne.
    Leanne,

I am sure you understand my frustration.... I am not so sure you understand English language....

Did you actually read my message?

YOUR TECH CAME ON SITE ALREADY, HE SAID THAT THERE IS NO PHONE LINE AND HE WENT AWAY...

Nobody will come on Monday 03/04.... as you came already on WED this week.

How can you say my home is reached by 50Mbit while instead there isn't even the phone line....

When do you plan to bring the phone line to my home?

Come on.... it is not such a tough question, I am sure you can understand this one....

I am very sorry to hear you feel this way. A technician has attended and requested a site survey to determine the level of work required to complete your installation. A technician will attend during the week to complete this. 

As this is a new development new infrastructure is required to provide you with service, underground cables and ducts will be needed in this location in order for us to provide you with service. Unfortunately, this can be quite a timely process due to the nature of work required as in most cases planning permission with your local county council will need to be needed. I'm very sorry we could not offer you better news on this and I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
    Leanne.

Advertisement