Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyno day in RPM for DSI Saturday 8th April

• 26-03-2017 9:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭

The dyno day for DSI is on the 8th April in RPM.

All for DSI charity.:)

All for a good cause and a good bit of craic too.

Any posters for it of any facebook pages for this event??

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 95 ✭✭EIRE forever

The dyno day for DSI is on the 8th April in RPM.

All for DSI charity.:)

All for a good cause and a good bit of craic too.

Any posters for it of any facebook pages for this event??

ronan would normally put it up on his RPM c*ntbook page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

After reading the post on another forum.I called RPM.
    Ronan told me there is no dyno day tomorrow.
    He said a bunch of "lads" were supposed to be renting the dyno off him tomorrow,but he never heard back from them.

I was told by quite a few biker lads that I met at the Cotters open day that this dyno day was on the 8th and was for DSI.
    So based on so many lads telling me this,I posted it here.
    Sure I was going myself tomorrow,as I had the bike prepped and ready to go.

Sorry for any hassle caused,but I posted this thread in good faith and because I genuinely wanted to make everyone aware of it being for DSI too.

But its not happening,seems like That fast and loud crowd should post an appoligy on their facebook page for complete mess up.|They have a post up all about it being for DSI

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Right,supposedly it is happening now.

Its nothing to do with RPM or Ronan,its Fast n Loud doing this themselves.

Taken from another forum just now...............

Howdy All,

In response to your confusion. I have a bookface page with some pals called Fast and Loud Ireland. We went up to Ronan a few weeks back and asked him about getting a group together and coming up for a Dyno Day, BBQ, Music, MotoGP on the telly and general banter. This is a FALIreland event unrelated to any yearly charity event that is run at RPM. The €15 is to pay for the use of the Dyno and feed everyone. It promises to to be a great day and as you know the weather is on our side.

I have not intended to cause any confusion or take away from any annual event. I see it is only a few of you who have mixed these events up, Thank God.

In response to anyone who thinks our event will take away from existing charity events you must understand Biking events are all of a similar nature in the biking community and if we could not run Dyno Days because of existing charity Dyno Days or have Runs/Spins when there are existing charity runs/spins. No one could organise anything.

P.S. You are all invited!!! I hope to see you there.

Advertisement