Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo University Hospital Car Park

Options
  • 26-03-2017 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Am writing about car park during night time. Do you pay car park during night time at car park? I sometimes park my car at Power Right shop when it is out of hour business.
    What about you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

EireGrif wrote: »
    Am writing about car park during night time. Do you pay car park during night time at car park? I sometimes park my car at Power Right shop when it is out of hour business.
    What about you?

I'm guessing the charges apply 24 hrs. I have seen the patrol van all hours of the day and night up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    I'm guessing the charges apply 24 hrs. I have seen the patrol van all hours of the day and night up there.
    They don't work at night so no one will fine you after 9pm.

Also, there's no way for them to prosecute you if you don't pay the fine anyway so keep your few euro day or night.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 EireGrif

Mint Sauce wrote: »

Funny I didn't see any patrol car during night time whenever I was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Hombre Lobo

thebuzz wrote: »
    They don't work at night so no one will fine you after 9pm.

Also, there's no way for them to prosecute you if you don't pay the fine anyway so keep your few euro day or night.

Do they clamp at all? It's ok to pull in and ignore paying for a ticket if they leave a fine under the wiper?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭T-Bird

I am not 100% certain, but I think there are patrols at night. I am sure I have seen them driving around there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

Do they clamp at all? It's ok to pull in and ignore paying for a ticket if they leave a fine under the wiper?
    They don't clamp, that's the only way you could be forced to pay the fine but they don't clamp there. Definitely no patrols at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I brought my son to A&E one night and got a 4hr ticket. When the time was nearly up I said to one of the nurses that I was going out to renew my ticket. She said not to bother as they didn;t patrol through the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

No theres no need to pay at any time.
    I never pay anymore. Got a few fines, chuck them in the bin.
    They have no access to your name address etc.

Only thing they COULD do is clamp you for no ticket or non payment of a fine, but they dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 EireGrif

No theres no need to pay at any time.
    I never pay anymore. Got a few fines, chuck them in the bin.
    They have no access to your name address etc.

Only thing they COULD do is clamp you for no ticket or non payment of a fine, but they dont.

What about warden write down our car number registered? It can give them address.

Advertisement