Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WRESTLEMANIA 33 Live Thread **Spoilers**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

martyos121 wrote: »
    Definitely, it's cool to not like him it seems but he's absolutely top class in my book. Big fan of his now, and I didn't see myself saying that a few years back.

Has had some classic matches over the last few years, AJ styles feud was one of the best WWE had for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Ah well maryse is amazing but Lana is unreal though.

I'm gonna be controversial now. Lana, when she smiles, is not hot. At all. And all the Snapchat posing / doing the splits at Universal crap gets pretty annoying after a while

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I'm gonna be controversial now. Lana, when she smiles, is not hot. At all. And all the Snapchat posing / doing the splits at Universal crap gets pretty annoying after a while

I wouldn't fight over either Lana or Maryse, I be fair and take them both :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

did maryse get a boob reduction? i found some pics online when googling and she seemed to better endowed!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Can't help but cringe at all the smart fans thinking they're cool with the john cena sucks chants at every entrance he does. The constant booing of reigns also. Just sit silently and say nothing. That would have a bigger impact.

The Cena thing is almost like Angle's 'You Suck' now to me though. Didn't notice it till the HOF induction on Friday night. It's more endearing at this stage than meant in a bad way. The Reigns stuff? Hopefully there's a reason to boo him more after tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I would give anything to see Miz and Morrison back on Smackdown for a while, probably not on the cards for the foreseeable future but they have unbelievable chemistry.

did maryse get a boob reduction? i found some pics online when googling and she seemed to better endowed!

Did you see here dressed as Nikki? As Donald Trump might say "Huge"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭The White Feather

I find I like Cena at the moment as he is not in the title picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

martyos121 wrote: »
    Definitely, it's cool to not like him it seems but he's absolutely top class in my book. Big fan of his now, and I didn't see myself saying that a few years back.

I'm in the same camp. Couldn't stand him when it was pretty much the John Cena show. But now that it's not I like Cena.

This is still a throw away match for me tho. Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Officer999

This is a pretty vocal anti-Cena crowd. This rumoured proposal will not go down well if it happens...

• Advertisement

Nikki looking for the hot tag. Jesus. This is the dressing sh1ts

I would crawl over a mile of broken glass for Maryse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Really hope The Miz gets another world title run this year, he's been one of my favourites for a few years now but ever since the Talking Smack promo he's been on fire. And Maryse :o

I'm in the same camp. Couldn't stand him when it was pretty much the John Cena show. But now that it's not I like Cena.

This is still a throw away match for me tho. Lol.

Deserves better but I doubt he really cares, I'm sure he's getting paid nicely.

Really hope The Miz gets another world title run this year, he's been one of my favourites for a few years now but ever since the Talking Smack promo he's been on fire. And Maryse :o

Exactly this. He's been amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Why do I have to listen to Lawler.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

Lot of rumours and innuendo all month long hut it happened!

C8c2wDmUwAAWND3.jpg

Agree it's another nostalgia pop but they also just worked Ring of Honour and WWE are significant upmtje competition's talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Necrominus wrote: »
    I would crawl over a mile of broken glass for Maryse

hungover and single here, it's nearly painful!

I'd give him a short run with it, don't think he's a long term champ imo.

Ben Gadot wrote: »

He's become a parody of himself alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Wheey we've an Irish jersey in the crowd.

Miz is such a talented wrestler!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Mickie James to come out and allege John was cheating just before his proposal........

• Registered Users Posts: 40,016 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Ben Gadot wrote: »

Nostalgia.

Nikki still doesn't know how to run the ropes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Noooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Thank **** that was short. Jerry lawlor is the drizzling ****s

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Here comes the proposal.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

I swear if the crowd ****s on this they need to **** off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Poor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Terrible, all the momentum went out the window there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement