Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WRESTLEMANIA 33 Live Thread **Spoilers**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,013 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

An File wrote: »
    tinpib wrote: »
    Didn't know that.

In which case, you probably didn't know Bo Dallas is his brother!
    And Barry windham is his uncle. Fairly good genetics.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Do they still not sell PPV's?

Or is everything exclusive to the Network these days.

They do I think, but the revenue they'd take in from it now with the Network around wouldn't be worth worrying about. Not sure how it'd work with an overrun though, they couldn't just cut people off after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Ring used as a metaphor as Sister Abigail's grave after Randy's arson episode a few weeks back.

Sister Abigail then to come up through the ring? they keep saying that she might come in as an actual person

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

The Hardys had a ladder match last night for ROH as well, nutters.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Angron wrote: »
    I'm fairly sure they do still sell PPVs, even if they've downplayed calling people idiots for getting them that way.

Aye true, crazy isn't it? In an era of streaming whether legally or illegally, calling people idiots for spending 50 quid on ppv's is truly bizarre business practise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

ShaneU wrote: »
    The Hardys had a ladder match last night for ROH as well, nutters.

they didn't do too much tonight aside from the last bit, supposedly they weren't on the card until last night. but definitely a nice highlight.

Never thought I'd see the day where Tom Phillips is carrying an announce team at WrestleMania. We know JBL is useless but Otunga is even worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Glad that's over... no interest in either of them

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Kinda overdoing the graphics on the ring at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Well, that was crap. What a **** way to end the match

• Advertisement

That was such an anticlimax. They made Bray look like crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

No need for orton to win here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

two meh matches in a row.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Never thought I'd see the day where Tom Phillips is carrying an announce team at WrestleMania. We know JBL is useless but Otunga is even worse.

Me too! I have to say I think Philips is doing great.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

martyos121 wrote: »

Tom Phillips has been great tonight, pair him with Mauro, cut JBL & David Otunga, and you'd have a very solid commentary team.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ah Jesus... back to Randy Boreton again? At least Bray was a fresh, new champion...

• Registered Users Posts: 38,459 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Necrominus wrote: »
    Ah Jesus... back to Randy Boreton again? At least Bray was a fresh, new champion...

Styles vs Orton is acceptable

I thought that match was leading to something about Abigail coming up out of the ring or something but then it just ends with a whimper

Atta boy Randall.

Atta boy Randall.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd really hoped Bray would retain there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Very underwhelming, time constraints maybe, the network my have overruns, but I am sure the venue has a curfew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

In fairness him and AJ styles should produce some quality matches but bray should of had a longer reign

Reigns vs. Taker 100% confirmed to main event now.

• Registered Users Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Officer999

Randy v Styles for the title at Summerslam should be the direction to go now

See kids? Arsonists do prosper! Just find some matches and you can too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Pure dirt. When normals and casual fans laugh at you tomorrow for being wrestling fans, that match justifies every single one of those laughs. Embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,702 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Well we all know now who will be standing tall closing the show :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Calling it now. This will be a 5 star mat classic

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Styles vs Orton is acceptable

Yeah but they blew their load on that already with the nonsense of Randy giving up his Rumble shot then reclaiming it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement