Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WRESTLEMANIA 33 Live Thread **Spoilers**

1333435363739»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

Good luck to the brothers and sisters in work and college this morning. You're family :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Looper007 wrote: »
    think that match always gets a pass cause of Rollins cashing in

I watched it yesterday again and I think it's a genuinely good match even if Rollins didn't appear although I agree it made it even better. It is just a really physical almost shootish match. They properly kicked the **** out of each other. Both played their role to perfection imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭Creeping Death

Have Taker win and relinquish the title.

Please!

What title?

oneilla wrote: »
    C8dht6zVoAAduOq.jpg

Taker's gear still in the ring

C8djyREVwAAjLFz.jpg

Still there. :'(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

cooker3 wrote: »
    I watched it yesterday again and I think it's a genuinely good match even if Rollins didn't appear although I agree it made it even better. It is just a really physical almost shootish match. They properly kicked the **** out of each other. Both played their role to perfection imo.

Agreed, I remember the manic laughing of Reigns towards the end was a great touch, made him look a genuine bad ass. I can't remember who put the match together but he deserved all the credit in the world for it.

• Advertisement

I don't know if this is legit but it is being passed around as Reigns in tears after his match with Undertaker

C8dxGPAVwAAkrs1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

It's not his fault that he's been put in this position. It's so aggravating that Vince didn't let it happen naturally as I've no doubt had he done so that Roman would be huge by now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

A great 9 hours of sleep last night as the product is so poor, you just knew that a) 6 hours of wrestling would flatten the crowd and b) of all the great ways to book Taker and Reigns, they would just put him over clean. Yawn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Pretty much as predictable as night follows day, i really should stop predicting what i want to happen and not what i think will happen in the prediction competition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Fell asleep during hhh Rollins. On way to work now. Glad I didn't stay up for the whole thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Fúck this fúcking company.

It's gotten to the point where I really do have sympathy for Reigns. He has no chance. That was the easiest match to book in history if you know it's Taker's last and he's basically crippled. Have Reigns obliterate him. Beat him in 2 minutes with 3 Superman punches and a spear.

Lesnar/Goldberg was what it had to be. Perfect.

Hardys - epic.

Wyatt/Orton was a catastrophe. Pathetic. We're just not allowed to get Wyatt over properly apparently. Insulting.

Owens/Jericho was fine. Embarrassing to see it as merely a sideshow after the work they did all year to carry Raw.

Same with AJ Styles. Did well, but to be the opener after carrying Smackdown for months? Horseshít.

But that Reigns/Taker nonsense leaves a cloud over everything. I'm pretty sure Vince thinks we're all morons. He reckons if he gives us the Hardys, Angle's entrance music and Lesnar/Goldberg that the 'spectacle' of Wrestlemania will win us over. It's all smoke and mirrors. The booking is absolutely horrific and 90% of it at least is insulting to an adult's intelligence.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

FutureGuy wrote: »
    A great 9 hours of sleep last night as the product is so poor, you just knew that a) 6 hours of wrestling would flatten the crowd and b) of all the great ways to book Taker and Reigns, they would just put him over clean. Yawn.

It was a really good show though.

Reigns most likely won the way Taker wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

5 fúcking hours :rolleyes:
    I might have it watched by this time next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Glad I went to be just before Reigns killed off Taker.

The moment Reigns comes out on RAW tonight and say he ended The Undertakers career and he is The Big Dog and this is now his Yard!

He will be destroyed by the post Mania international crowd and if Vince still insists on not turning him he might as well give up.

RAW tonight is Reigns chance to give a "Die Rocky Die" speech and turn.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement