Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bugatti (or Rieker) shoes

• 27-03-2017 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

I've been looking to buy a pair of Bugatti or Rieker shoes online, but they generally seem to come only in half sizes, i.e., 7.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5. I am trying to buy these as a present for someone who takes a size 10 but am not sure whether a 9.5 or 10.5 would be better.

Has anyone any experience in how these shoes fit - are they large or small fitting?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Sites like spartoo have often advice about fit. Quite a few of the Bugatti models have advice to take a size smaller.

https://www.spartoo.eu/mobile/shoes-men-brand1634.php

Go to a website with free returns/shipping over 50 euro and you should be ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

Buddy97mm wrote: »
    I've been looking to buy a pair of Bugatti or Rieker shoes online, but they generally seem to come only in half sizes, i.e., 7.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5. I am trying to buy these as a present for someone who takes a size 10 but am not sure whether a 9.5 or 10.5 would be better.

Has anyone any experience in how these shoes fit - are they large or small fitting?

Any chance you are based in Dublin? Lipstick in Nutgrove Shopping Centre sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Easy Rider

Arnotts sell them too, amazon also, I bought a pair no problem from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Easy Rider wrote: »
    Arnotts sell them too, amazon also, I bought a pair no problem from them.

Given that it's Amazon I'm looking at buying from, how did you find their sizing compared to usual shoe size?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Rieker tend to be standard fitting in my experience. I wouldn't get the half size if she is not a half size.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Aimeee

Purpletag.ie have good range of rieker.
    I'm a recent convert to rieker due to long hours on the feet. (Also good are Gabor and Mephisto).
    I'm a 5 BUT last week tried on a 5 in a real store of the Rieker pair i was eyeing up online only to find they a little bit tight. Now I think this may be due to shoe material so I'd be hesitant in purchase online unless decent returns policy.
    Afaik purpletag offer free delivery & returns. Haven't used them myself yet but a friend uses them regularly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Aimeee

Just want to put in a good word for that website:purpletag.ie.
    Ordered two pairs of rieker yesterday, delivered by postman this morning. Hubyy gone off in his new shoes there now. Very happy with them.

Advertisement