Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Fibre - Bandon, Co Cork

Options
  • 27-03-2017 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

Hi Eir,

im living in an estate in Bandon, Co Cork. everyone i know in the town has fibre available to them with 15 fibre enable exchanges around the town. the estate that i am living in has an exchange box right at the entrance, but yet im told that i cannot get fibre. 

my in-laws live in the same estate, (20 second walk from my house) and they have fibre. how is this possible?surely an estate with over 100+ houses in the town should be getting the benefit of fibre. its a new estate so any lines coming into the houses are surely good enough to handle fibre. 

Can you please offer some kind of explanation, as its baffling to me. i have also enquired about the cost of getting eir to run a line to my house but have been told that this isn't possible.

yours very frustratingly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi dinjo,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. I am very sorry to hear this. If you could please PM me your full address, eircode and telephone line number and I can check this for you.

Thanks, 
    Leanne 

Advertisement