Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin airport lockers

• 27-03-2017 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

I am considering parking my bike at the airport for some short trips coming up but I won't have enough room to store my gear.

I can see from previous posts that a lot of people park at the airport on the regular. Can anyone confirm if there are lockers available to rent, so i can safely lock up my gear?

I can't find anything on the Airport website.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,128 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

There's a left luggage facility, never used it myself.

https://www.dublinairport.com/at-the-airport/useful-information/additional-facilities

I usually just dress lightly and lock my helmet to my bike, but that doesn't really work if it's very cold or wet so would be interested in how simple the facility is.

Also, falling off at 120kph in trousers would hurt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

Lumen wrote: »
    There's a left luggage facility, never used it myself.

https://www.dublinairport.com/at-the-airport/useful-information/additional-facilities

I usually just dress lightly and lock my helmet to my bike, but that doesn't really work if it's very cold or wet so would be interested in how simple the facility is.

Also, falling off at 120kph in trousers would hurt.

Where is the best location now for parking a machine,and what is the entry/exit procedure ?

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,128 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

AlekSmart wrote: »
    Where is the best location now for parking a machine, and what is the entry/exit procedure ?

I just go round the barrier in the T1 short term car park. There are loads of spots.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Eoiniom1

Thanks Lumen.

Just phoned them now and they said bring a black bag with you to put all the gear in and they will accept it like that.

E-12.50 for one day
    E-20 for two days.

Fairly expensive for leaving a bag with them.

Advertisement