Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question Re Windows Explorer and Folder View Defaults...?

Options
  • 27-03-2017 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭

How can I make Windows Explorer open in This PC everytime I click on it?

Secondly, how, everytime I open a folder, or browse to a folder via File/Open within a program (e.g. Photoshop), can I make the View I see always be List?

Thanks.

D.

Comments

See attached screenshot. :)

I'm not sure about the File/Open view, will need to leave that to someone else.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Karsini wrote: »
    See attached screenshot. :)

I'm not sure about the File/Open view, will need to leave that to someone else.

Ha, you're so close with your screenshot. Click the "View" tab on that settings screen, and then click "Apply to Folders". That'll set your current view as the default.

CatInABox wrote: »
    Ha, you're so close with your screenshot. Click the "View" tab on that settings screen, and then click "Apply to Folders". That'll set your current view as the default.
    Ah, forgot about that. I don't think I've used that button since Windows 98. :pac:

Advertisement