Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Train

• 27-03-2017 6:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if train service from Limerick to Dublin was working today? Will it operate this coming Thursday?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

The trains ran today. So I'm sure they will on Thursday. The BÉ may even be over by then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Enright

Thanks guys, have tickets booked for Thursday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Irish Rail are meeting in Dublin tomorrow to vote on Strike action so there may be no train or BE bus. You might check out alternatives. I can tell you though that the Green Coach bus stop in Annacotty has been jammed recently with people so I imagine the buses arriving out there are likely full already as well.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Berty wrote: »
    Irish Rail are meeting in Dublin tomorrow to vote on Strike action so there may be no train or BE bus. You might check out alternatives. I can tell you though that the Green Coach bus stop in Annacotty has been jammed recently with people so I imagine the buses arriving out there are likely full already as well.

SIPTU are going to ballot their members in Irish Rail and Dublin Bus to go out in sympathy with the Bus Eireann staff, but it will take a few weeks to organize a ballot and count the votes according to the rep on the radio today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Unless they refuse to pass the picket at the station then no ballot needed. They did it the other day, no reason , other than legal , why they wouldn't do it again.

Advertisement