Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iOS 10.3 . Mac OS 10.12.4

Options
  • 27-03-2017 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭

Tv os 10.2 are all out now

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Anybody get watchOS 3.2 not showing for me and I've restarted both devices?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Anybody get watchOS 3.2 not showing for me and I've restarted both devices?

Did you update your phone? I checked earlier and there was no update for my watch available. I've since updated my phone and now I see the update.

tallpaul wrote: »
    Did you update your phone? I checked earlier and there was no update for my watch available. I've since updated my phone and now I see the update.

No I haven't done that yet I'd say that is the problem then thanks.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

yeah you need to be on 10.3 to install watch 3.2.

Have both installed, zero issues....fasted update download in history too, 30 seconds for each to download, delighted!

Apple Watch has bricked updating to watchOS 3.2 anyway around this other than contacting Apple support?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I've been low on storage space on my iPhone 6 non stop for a long time now. However since updating the iOS tonight I've now over 2gb free! Must have been something they patched in the OS?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

faceman wrote: »
    I've been low on storage space on my iPhone 6 non stop for a long time now. However since updating the iOS tonight I've now over 2gb free! Must have been something they patched in the OS?

iOS 10.3 introduced a new file system for iOS called the apple file system it frees up a lot of space for most users.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Freed up nearly 2GB for me as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Exactly the same for me. There must have been a lot of hidden bloat in the old file system...

Advertisement